Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Hey all, what's the best/fastest way to power level other pets from 1-25?
    I'm not sure if it's THE fastest way but I always take advantage of the 3 Flying team from the level 3 Pet Menagerie (Jahann, Samm, and Archimedes) to easily power level my lower level pets.

What you need? A level 25 Nexus Whelpling (Or other pet with the Mana Surge ability)

Basically when the fight starts, you throw out your low level pet that you want to power level and let it get hit by Jahann when he uses Arcane Storm. (As long as your pet has like 180-300 hp, it should survive)

After it gets hit, switch in your Nexus Whelpling and use Mana Surge. He'll kill both Jahann and Samm with probably 300-500hp left going into the final battle with Archimedes. Get off 1 Tail Sweep or Frost Breath and Archimedes will have like 300 HP left.

Throw in some other random level 25 pet to finish Archimedes off and you'll have gained 2,000-2,600 xp in very short order for your low level pet.

The ease of this fight, coupled with being able to instantly heal your pets using the NPC 2 feet away, and you could bunker in your Garrison for a while and level an enormous amount of pets both quickly and efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    I dont think we have to worry about patch 6.1 yet, It is still atleast a month away before it hits so we can speed level our pets atleast 1 more time, if not 2 more times.
    I would think one for sure, two would be iffy. Here's my strat to leveling pets using the two back to back dailies ending with the birds. First thing you need to do is be doing the dailies on as many characters as possible every day, those pet charms are key to this strat. I don't worry about carrying pets most days, just get them done as quickly as you can. I'll leave it up to you to find or figure out strats. Second thing is to watch for the Grubbles, Scrags and Stings daily as you can level your level 1 pets to level 11 prepping them for the real speed leveling the birds provide. Invest some pet charms into both food types as they stack, put on your safari hat and dive in.

Day One: Grubbles, Scraggs and Stings

Pets used: Xu-Fu (Bite, Prowl, Feed), Chrominius (Bite, Howl, Surge of Power), carry pet (only use level one pets here) [unfortunately xu-fu is a harder pet to get and I don't have a substitute as I have never really looked]

This is a fairly fast strat but not nearly as quick as the birds which will be the daily the day after this one.

Grubbles - Open with Xu-Fu: Bite, Prowl, Feed (Grubbles is dead)

Scraggs - Continue with Xu-Fu: Basically just keep pressing bite til Scraggs is below 300hp, which will be four hits of bite unless you get unlucky and crit more than once (extremely rare). When Scraggs is below 300hp, switch in leveling pet which will be stunned then switch in Chrominius. Bite once and Scraggs is dead.

Stings - with the dragonkin racial up from your killing blow on Scraggs, one Surge of Power and the fight is over.

Repeat this with as many level one pets as you want to level the next day.

Day 2: Jahan, Samm and Archimedes

Same thing applies as the previous day with regards to having all your experience buffs.

Pets required: Nexus Whelpling [I use p/p] (Tail Sweep, Mana Surge, Arcane Storm), Chrominius (Bite, Howl, Surge of Power), leveling pet

Jahan -Open with Nexus: Jahan puts up the arcane storm, so just mana surge.

Samm - Jahan usually dies after 2 hits of mana surge unless you are really unlucky and get no crits, then the final hit of mana surge is either going to kill Samm or leave him low on health. If it doesn't kill him, Arcane Storm to finish him off, if it does go to the archimedes strat.

Archimedes - Whenever Archimedes comes in switch in your carry pet then immediately switch to Chrominius. If Archimedes is below 1100 hp, surge of power to finish fight. If he is above 1100 hp, howl then surge of power.

The biggest suggestion I have at this point is only take your pets to lvl 22 (which is 3 battles from level 11). It takes 2 more battles to take a pet from 22 to 25 and in my opinion you are better off spending the pet charms you've been accumulating on leveling stones and finishing off the last 3 levels that way. Good luck and hopefully you get more than one more chance at some power leveling.
    Last edited by ganush; 2015-01-27 at 06:08 PM.

If they already have Xu-FU i doubt they will need any kind of help to level up pets.

Grab a Kun Lai Runt and go to Valley of the 4 winds and power level to you hearts content, takes bout 20-30 mins depending on you luck with aquatic pets you face.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    If they already have Xu-FU i doubt they will need any kind of help to level up pets.
    Well, it depends. If they are trying to get all their pets to level 25, or in my case putting in a few of hours work to level multiple pets to level 25 for selling (most of which I sell for 3k each) is a pretty quick way to net some gold. I put in 3 hours over the last two days and have over 40 pets leveled and ready to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by ganush View Post
    Well, it depends. If they are trying to get all their pets to level 25, or in my case putting in a few of hours work to level multiple pets to level 25 for selling (most of which I sell for 3k each) is a pretty quick way to net some gold. I put in 3 hours over the last two days and have over 40 pets leveled and ready to sell.
    his point was to get xu-fu you have to win the celestial tournament and to do that you need a decent amount of lvl 25s

10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizz broke it completely!! I thought it would be a few hundred xp... but getting 95 xp on a lvl 10 pet for defeating the bird trio is bloomen stupid!
    O well was nice while it lasted.