Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    lol bodyguard. useless

Does those runes of power work in raid or only out in the world ? cause if they do doenst it make mage tower the only choice for raiding mains ?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance Garrison looks comfy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Is that rune of power crit buff the only in combat perk from garrisons?
    The Workshop has some weak toys which are a tiny combat perk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilderoy View Post
    The bodyguard section is slightly incorrect.

If you have the bodyguard followers out, they all have various attacks to help you. Leorajh uses Lightning Bolt, Vivianne uses Fireball, etc. The abilities listed are their follower traits used for missions.
    Yeah, I only had time to test two of them and didn't get the spellIDs for the actual spell they were using, so I skipped listing them.

Can anyone shed light on why they're removing the DPS, Healing, and Tanking forums?

I remember when they were created Blizzard was saying it was important to have a place where folks of the same role could discuss class issues, as opposed to talking about their class issues in the echo chambers of their own class forums.

Those bodyguards look badass. So badass in fact, that I wouldn't mind getting that gear, hopefully it's a drop somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Does those runes of power work in raid or only out in the world ? cause if they do doenst it make mage tower the only choice for raiding mains ?
    I would love to know that too. Does anybody know? I mean there are also items from that Vendor in Spires that would be useful in raids but seriously: "Paint a target location, causing a powerful warhead to land there after 10 sec, dealing 500,000 Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yards." - so everyone goes engineering and do every 60min 20x500,000 damage to a raid boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Kat86 View Post
    I would love to know that too. Does anybody know? I mean there are also items from that Vendor in Spires that would be useful in raids but seriously: "Paint a target location, causing a powerful warhead to land there after 10 sec, dealing 500,000 Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yards." - so everyone goes engineering and do every 60min 20x500,000 damage to a raid boss?
    I know the 500k damage one only works out in the world and not in raids. I didn't get around to testing the Rune of Power, but I would imagine it is the same for it, only out in the world.

people talking about go pvp or go home about garrisons.

They obviously havent seen the "Gladiator's Sanctum" building. Pvp related stuff that can earn you the title "Warlord of Draenor"
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-11-06 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat86 View Post
    As far as I got in beta the Rune of Power from the Mage Tower did not activate in dungeons and raids. The Workshop items, however, were on a case-by-case basis. Sticky Grenade Launcher, Pneumatic Power Gauntlet, GG-117 Micro-Jetpack and Robo-Rooster could be used in dungeons while all of the others could not. XD-57 "Bullseye" Guided Rocket and "Skyterror" Personal Delivery System could not because they would clearly break the dungeon/raid's walls and layouts just by using them and N.U.K.U.L.A.R. Target Painter could not because you could kill a boss ridiculously fast with a group full of people wielding them. I am not 100% sure if Sentry Turret Dispensor could be used in dungeons.

Also, the Spires of Arak vendor items only work in Spires of Arak. You keep the buff if you leave Spires but they only function in that zone.
    Last edited by Halanad; 2014-11-06 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I know the 500k damage one only works out in the world and not in raids. I didn't get around to testing the Rune of Power, but I would imagine it is the same for it, only out in the world.
    Thank you chaud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    I hope they will add more bodyguards. Initially I was sad you couldn't name your own followers, but since there are so many of them I'm not that concerned; just will be a little low on variety for the bodyguards.
    You can get randomized followers with the Inn, where you select one of their abilities/traits.
    Simply build the Inn, and you can select between 3 new followers with the ability/trait you want once a week.

Forget the bodyguard himself, I just want his armor.

Deleted
    The burned on ground Rune of Power is on the top of the mountain in Blasted Lands. It's above to Thrall and Okrilla location and there are burned human bodies around it :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hm, how come there are no screenshots of the interior of the buildings at level 3?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Is that blue thing in the body guard picture an ogre?

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    I keep checking back here most days in the vein hope that something might actually drag me back to WoW.... I want to like it I really do but this is the first expac that honestly seems to scream MEH! at me. Maybe after all these years I am simply burnt out.. Logged in twice in the last 4 months and even then I wondered why I did. Let's see what the future brings... Blizzcon might just have that golden moment that makes me want to re sub. I honestly truly hope it does.