Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I hope there is something new for the big gap after the opening ceremony. I really do.

But sadly I've grown more and more dissapointed in blizzard creativity since a few years. Hope they don't become a mediocre company

Remember if like most players and only want to see "Warcraft Movie Presentation", "World of Warcraft - Items, Class Changes, and More" and ofc the opening part then don't waste your cash unless you want the pet.

The opening part is free on twitch always is. The other 2 parts are just 2hs long for both these will likely be streamed also some place on twitch and other sites for free! Oh and ofc all that info almost word for word will be put here on MMO champ for free. If thats not enough it will be on youtube within hours also for free!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post
    Remember if like most players and only want to see "Warcraft Movie Presentation", "World of Warcraft - Items, Class Changes, and More" and ofc the opening part then don't waste your cash unless you want the pet.

The opening part is free on twitch always is. The other 2 parts are just 2hs long for both these will likely be streamed also some place on twitch and other sites for free! Oh and ofc all that info almost word for word will be put here on MMO champ for free. If thats not enough it will be on youtube within hours also for free!
    It's also often up for free live as well, it's never hard to find, but the ingame stuff is what gets players buying the ticket more than the presentations usually.

Deleted
    does anyone know if the live stream has started from main stage?, i can see only tournament stream so far (i have v ticket)

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Wattmate View Post

Some of us like to, ya know, support the company they've been entertained by for many years. I have disposable income and would much prefer to watch it from the BlizzCon stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Some of us like to, ya know, support the company they've been entertained by for many years. I have disposable income and would much prefer to watch it from the BlizzCon stream.

Thats very nice and all but they really don't need your support for their income you know. Why not give "disposable income" to a charity?
    But whatever I'll stop there,I know people hate to talk about their own money management

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I don't have the stream, but the opening ceremony and whatnot aren't for 4+ hours at this point. So be patient.
    thanks , i was afraid about missing something, since i'm really hyped about this blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god!! Has it really been a year since the last Blizzcon?? It feels like it was last summer or so

There is no gap in the schedule. Click on the Blizzcon Schedule link which takes you to the full Blizzcon for today (not the one Chaud has listed) and you see there are three tournaments going on in that time frame (WoW arena, SC2, and Hearthstone). Sometimes it pays to look at the full schedule on the actual site and not just the one here. Think I linked the official schedule enough times.

If Blizzard intended something for that seemingly empty block of time, there would have been a block listed even if it was just "SURPRISE EVENT". There's nothing so there is no planned event. Why would they not list anything there and then have an event? People wouldn't know to head to whatever hall the event is in at that time so most people would miss it. Or they'd cause massive chaos if they called it over the intercom and people would rush to the hall hoping to get in. Yeah ... Blizzard wants people trampled at their own convention and lawsuits along with it.

From looking at the schedule, beyond the movie and a panel regarding changes to classes, etc, there are no WoW announcements this year. So I wouldn't get excited over that supposed Eye of Azshara. Would seem it's fake. Not a surprise that someone would pull a viscous stunt like that. We saw it last year, too, before Warlords of Draenor came out.

Logic FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I more than support them, i pay my sub fee, i play transfer fee's and for mounts / pets if i like and play the TCG. They get more than enough from me. Not only that but Blizzcon is like a really long advert if you think about it. Why pay to watch them advertise crap to you? It should be free, its good advertisement for them for upcoming games and stuff.

I agree a ticket to get into blizzcon yeah paid for but a virtual ticket should be free like i said its just a long advert really.

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    There is no gap in the schedule. Click on the Blizzcon Schedule link which takes you to the full Blizzcon for today (not the one Chaud has listed) and you see there are three tournaments going on in that time frame (WoW arena, SC2, and Hearthstone). Sometimes it pays to look at the full schedule on the actual site and not just the one here. Think I linked the official schedule enough times.

If Blizzard intended something for that seemingly empty block of time, there would have been a block listed even if it was just "SURPRISE EVENT". There's nothing so there is no planned event. Why would they not list anything there and then have an event? People wouldn't know to head to whatever hall the event is in at that time so most people would miss it. Or they'd cause massive chaos if they called it over the intercom and people would rush to the hall hoping to get in. Yeah ... Blizzard wants people trampled at their own convention and lawsuits along with it.

From looking at the schedule, beyond the movie and a panel regarding changes to classes, etc, there are no WoW announcements this year. So I wouldn't get excited over that supposed Eye of Azshara. Would seem it's fake. Not a surprise that someone would pull a viscous stunt like that. We saw it last year, too, before Warlords of Draenor came out.

Logic FTW.
    I'm guessing this is your first Blizzcon to observe? There has never been that big of an empty hole in the schedule on the Main and Panel stages. That is where this is all coming from. The tournament stage schedules really don't factor into all of this and never have. Try again?