Poll: Should I join FB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    A i see, DNFTT then
    wtf does that even mean?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use facebook only for some talk with old friends, that don `t live here anymore ... or to "like" a free game on steam ;D
    I log in, maybe 1x per week. Most friends & people i have something to do more with have my number & call/text me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    facebook isn't as bad as people make it out to be.. just don't post about snorting coke off hookers ass's and you'll be A - O K

Deleted
    Of course you should. There are only 4 good reasons not to have facebook :

1. You are Edward Snowden.
    2. You are r8 old and don't know how computers work.
    3. You are some social recluse with aspergers.
    4. You are planning to become like some super criminal/terrorist.

Just get facebook and stop but don't be a cunt to other people. You sound like a right saddo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Facebook is still very useful, even if the news feed is just ladbible and vine collections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    3. You are some social recluse with aspergers.
    As a social recluse with Asperger's, I'm highly offended by your remark.

/jk

I have facebook, but I don't use it at all, so you might be on to something...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    Be prepared for stalkers.

I was somewhat surprised i was able to be found out and my circle of friends and acquaintances so easily

Oh yes, that's what I used to use my FB for mostly. There were a couple people from my old school days that thought they were better than me and yes, they used to bully me. I take insane amounts of pleasure knowing that I have a great life and I have a great career, and all they can show for themselves now is unemployment and bitchy FB statuses.

Karma is a bitch. So why not rub it in their noses?

I see what you did there op, you have a pretty good understanding of things. If others havent figured it out, Shinra is a pro at satire. Hes explaining to you whats the real usage of facebook for most of its users, to sit in front off and search for people you think makes you feel better. As with anything in the century where we are given almost everything else, anything mundane is good for the joy fix.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2014-11-07 at 01:07 PM.

I just think it's lot easier to keep up with friends etc and for them to invite you to the parties (especially if you're in university). I hardly ever give a shit about someones facebook update, unless it's directed specially for me.