skinning/lw or herbalist/alchemy for WoD

I play as a rogue and i'm not sure which professions i should pick. I had alchemy on my druid on WotLK and cata and i made good money. So now, for WoD, i'm not sure which professions will be better for PVE raiding and farming gold.

First of all I recommend getting LW for the items. Heck, I'd even make LW on alts to get those 3 craftable epics asap and then capitalize selling the next ones to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alch for flask duration

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rinleezwins View Post
    First of all I recommend getting LW for the items. Heck, I'd even make LW on alts to get those 3 craftable epics asap and then capitalize selling the next ones to come.
    Lol, are we forgetting that those epics can be crafted by a Tannery? Lv2 Tannery will allow you to craft the Epic Cape (which doesn't count towards your warlords crafted item limit of 3) and Lv3 Tannery will allow you to craft the other Epic armor pieces.

The only thing that you can't make with the garrison building are the item upgrades, bags and riding harness mount.

Also farming gold = savage blood. More info here.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.