Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Not digging the theme. The cards effects are what matter at the end of the day, but now we're going to have a large portion of the card pool dominated by one very narrow theme. This should have been an adventure pack, not a full expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Also, mega-windfury... wtf? Are they going to up the base health of players? Else this will be ridiculously overpowered (imagine buffing that with like +4, thats 32 dmg per turn....).
    That isn't a collectible card, I think. It's spawned by playing Mim's Head with 3+ mechs already in play. That is certainly not going to be a reliable thing.

Also, mega-windfury... wtf? Are they going to up the base health of players? Else this will be ridiculously overpowered (imagine buffing that with like +4, thats 32 dmg per turn....).
    That one is a summoned card, you need Mimiron's Head and 3 other mechs in play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    That isn't a collectible card, I think. It's spawned by playing Mim's Head with 3+ mechs already in play. That is certainly not going to be a reliable thing.
    Well, think of something like rogue putting 3 mechs, next turn play mimiron + conceal..... Make miracle rogue even more OP.
    That's just one combo that's gonna set this off.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Not digging the theme. The cards effects are what matter at the end of the day, but now we're going to have a large portion of the card pool dominated by one very narrow theme. This should have been an adventure pack, not a full expansion.
    Thing is, if these cards are what the majority of the expansion is like, it won't affect the meta too much. These cards don't discourage aggro at all (except Dr. Boom) and they are too RNG reliant to build a deck around.

Deleted
    Thing is, if these cards are what the majority of the expansion is like, it won't affect the meta too much. These cards don't discourage aggro at all (except Dr. Boom) and they are too RNG reliant to build a deck around.
    Which is even worse. A lot of these cards seem kind of bad - with really whacky effects at the cost of a lot of stats.

Jeeeeeez mega windfury! Not overly thrilled with the theme but I am thrilled about an expansion and all of the new cards! I'm already thinking about what changes I'd make to my current decks or what new decks I would make.

Also, released next month!? Whhhhhhaaaaa? *gotta start hording that gold!*

Well, think of something like rogue putting 3 mechs, next turn play mimiron + conceal..... Make miracle rogue even more OP.
    That's just one combo that's gonna set this off.
    I'd be more concerned with Shaman, who already run Harvest Golems fairly frequently. They get the most readily available buffs (Rockbiter, Flametongue)

This combo won't be too strong without combo cards AND maintaining a board. It's somewhat difficult to maintain a board without using your combo pieces. Without any buffs, Voltron only does 16 damage. It also doesn't get the benefit of a divine shield, like Al'akir, so it can't clear much.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the randomness! This is going to make for some epic videos.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Madder Bomber is absolute garbage btw. It doesn't have the stats of a double mad bomber (6/4), costs 1 more mana AND has an even better chance of fucking you over. Waiting to see the 5 mana Pit Lord (-2 health) plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non class spells? Thats awesome.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Deleted
    Madder Bomber is absolute garbage btw. It doesn't have the stats of a double mad bomber (6/4), costs 1 more mana AND has an even better chance of fucking you over. Waiting to see the 5 mana Pit Lord (-2 health) plays.
    It's not garbage, cause it's 1 card vs 2 (in case of mad bombers). It can be used as some sort of boardwipe on turn 4/5. In other circumstances it will ofcourse be a gamble, just like mad bomber...

Deleted
    Yeah I'm pretty curious as to how good these cards are in practice. Most of the cards played in the meta currently don't have too much of a random element because they can be inconsistent. Although with 120~ cards I expect a lot is going to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, like others here, my takeaway from scanning the cards was, "MEGA WINDFURY!"

I can't wait for the HS panel.

I see 3 priest class cards on that list. 3 class cards for each class? Will definitely change things up. Come on Blizz, give Paladins some love this time

Also, Velen's choice marks the 2nd "priest" card in HS to use Paladin artwork.

First being Shattered Sun Cleric using Lady Liadrin's artwork.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2014-11-07 at 08:30 PM.

Charge + Mega-windfury.... Lol, GG when that thing comes out, especially if you have a Rockbiter or Might to buff it.

Waaaay too many of these cards feature the word "Random" in their effects.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

I am beyond pissed. I posted this idea on the forums back in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Waaaay too many of these cards feature the word "Random" in their effects.
    which fits perfectly with goblin and gnomish engineering because a lot of their gadgets are totally random as far as effects go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jataai View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty curious as to how good these cards are in practice. Most of the cards played in the meta currently don't have too much of a random element because they can be inconsistent. Although with 120~ cards I expect a lot is going to change.
    They are setting up for a lot of synergy with the already existing cards. Just look at those piloted shredder, sneed's old shredder, piloted sky golem, enhance-o-mechano, velen's chosen etc. This will make up for some awesome decks! And remember we've only seen 20% of the new cards so far....