[H]<Teddy Bear Autopsy> LF Members for WoD

Teddy Bear Autopsy on Mal'Ganis is a guild looking to rebuild for WoD. We are A Non-elitist Raiding and PvP guild, made for and by casual players who still want to do end game activities. No elitist Attitudes, No pants, No problems. Our entire guild pretty much took a break during MoP and we are looking to come into Draenor strong. We are currently accepting all members from casual players who want to chat and screw around to raiders who want to kill shit and get dem phat loots. We are not a progression guild but we do like to clear content relatively quickly . Our numbers are small currently but we hope to build it back up for and during WoD. Raid Times---Friday/Saturday 8pm est-11/12 est or whenever people decide to call it

I'll gladly answer any questions you may have on the forum or you can either whisper anyone from teddy bear in game, send me in game mail, or add me and message me on BNET (battletag Toast#1883)

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorasong View Post
    Teddy Bear Autopsy on Mal'Ganis is a guild looking to rebuild for WoD. We are A Non-elitist Raiding and PvP guild, made for and by casual players who still want to do end game activities. No elitist Attitudes, No pants, No problems. Our entire guild pretty much took a break during MoP and we are looking to come into Draenor strong. We are currently accepting all members from casual players who want to chat and screw around to raiders who want to kill shit and get dem phat loots. We are not a progression guild but we do like to clear content relatively quickly . Our numbers are small currently but we hope to build it back up for and during WoD. Raid Times---Friday/Saturday 8pm est-11/12 est or whenever people decide to call it

I'll gladly answer any questions you may have on the forum or you can either whisper anyone from teddy bear in game, send me in game mail, or add me and message me on BNET (battletag Toast#1883)
    Still looking for members