Ever since patch 6

I have not won a single BG as alliance... Horde play way more healers than alliance and it makes it impossible to win right now. Oh well WOD is next week so I guess I cant complain to much.

i've had about a 50/50 rate on both sides not counting the outlier bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    I have not won a single BG as alliance... Horde play way more healers than alliance and it makes it impossible to win right now. Oh well WOD is next week so I guess I cant complain to much.
    Gotta say that I've lost plenty as Horde since the patch. Heck, I've been farmed plenty of times too where my team barely even managed to kill someone and when you look at the dps/heal numbers Ally tops the charts in both.

It's a lot more even today than it was pre 6.0.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've actually kept a OpenOffice excel sheet on my (solo que) random bg's the past weeks since patch 6 hit.
    I play alliance and I've blacklisted SOTA & AB. I also haven't counted in AV or IOC, since alliance always wins those. So my stats are from otherwise random bg's which aren't generally alliance dominated.

19 wins - 15 losses Currently. I also have only counted in games where i'm in from start to finish. Usually if you join mid-match it's already lost and someone has ragequit to give you room in the losing team.

So i'm at around 60% win rate or so as alliance, seems pretty balanced so far. If i did count AV and IOC it's more like 70%+

I'm gonna start my spreadsheet again from scrap in WOD and upload it somewhere after 100 or 200 random BG solo ques.

Deleted
    have like 70% win rate on my fresh ilvl 515 ally priest atm.

surprisingly, farming 4k honor aint so bad, already at 3kish

I've had a 90% win rate in BGs as Alliance EU since the patch.

Since patch 6 i didnt bother a single time to try some PVP. Ill wait until lvl 100 how it looks^^

Once again most of you are omitting saying solo or with friends. It makes all the difference in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear it's like people make these in cycles.

Win rate across the board for both factions on all battlegroups will remain close to 50%, if not exactly there. The win rate will be a little skewed in one direction or the other for maps which clearly favor one faction over the other (AV is the most obvious example.) But overall win rates will be pretty similar.

But, no, I'm sure your sample size of 8 games you played one night is definitely indicative of a major trend that the internal data pulled from tens of thousands of games somehow isn't displaying.

I won 6 of 9 games I played the other night as Alliance. Clearly Alliance is winning too much! Something needs to be done about it!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    Funny, I've felt that Alliance have been winning more since the patch, particularly in Temple of Kotmogu.
    Agreed. All the BGs I've played during pre-patch have felt a bit better than during MoP. Now if only alliance players worked together more like horde players do, that'd make BGs so much more fun ^^

I call bullshit. Since the sale on faction/server changes, i havent won a single BG queing alone. Ive had to bring guildies with me and then we went 15-0.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Never play as Alliance - US after 7:00 PM Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Agreed. All the BGs I've played during pre-patch have felt a bit better than during MoP. Now if only alliance players worked together more like horde players do, that'd make BGs so much more fun ^^
    that is simply because there are not Rated BGs to be played now, so RBG players make premades and go in randoms, and it feels better for an average player.

Deleted
    I allways feel like Alliance have 2 Disc priests and 2 resto druids on their 15 man team... atleast when i lose... Which i do 50% of the time, give or take