Deleted

Fel Imp Dispel broken?

So I just made a macro for all my pets second abilities and I noticed that the Fel Imp's Sear Magic (with GoSup) does absolutely nothing. You can't even activated it, never goes on cooldown. I believe it brought up a AoE Circle in MoP, not really sure anymore, though. The normal Imp's Singe Magic seems to work just fine.
    Is it completely broken or am I missing something?

they changed it, removed the aoe circle and is now targeted
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=115276

It is indeed broken. I have reported it as a bug twice In game, I would encourage you to do the same so we can get it fixed!!

Normal imp is fine, it's the fel imp that has a problem.

Deleted
    Not sure if it's broken, but it's really awkward to use compared to how it used to be. It's now targeted on a player like the normal imp one, but seems to sometimes not work properly.

Would personally much rather have the targeted circle back, it was much more ergonomic.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive been unable to dispel at all with my GoSup Imp since patch and even WoD launch. Reload ui swapping out of talents etc nothing fixes the improved imp's dispel. The normal imp dispel works fine but not the improved. For my guild this was actually a really massive change on some fights like protectors in SoO as I was brilliant at dispels and it really helped the raid a lot more than people would imagine. Rather confused and sad that it no longer works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Even bound, even testing vs a magic debuff, etc it wasn't working at 90....servers haven't been stable or whatnot enough for me to try since but to a 100% it was not functional as of 6.0.x @ 90 pre launch.

doesn't work at lvl 100, tried it in some heroics as demo (wanted to help out the healer) .. no effect. The imp just looked at me like "WAZZAP"
    Improved imp .. idk about normal imp, i kinda dislike rng procs if i can avoid them