Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I have no desire to change and work up any new professions so I will be sticking with Tailoring/Enchanting.

Deleted
    LW and Engineering.
    Since there are no PvE perks anymore, crafting fun stuff with engineering is the way to go for me.

Got 11 max chars.

3 alchemy, 2 BS, 2 Enchant, 2 Engi, 2 Inscript, 2 Tailor, 1 JC, 1 LW, 3 Miner, 3 Herba, 1 Skinning

Enchant for the main chars to disenchant dungeon/raid drops. If the extra drop from mine/garden doesen't worth it i consider dropping 2 herba and 2 mining for something better and keeping only the char which has both of them.

Is it worth leveling tailoring, or any prof for that matter, before the xpac?

IIRC proffs are able to 1-700 all just in Draenor? True?
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a character with every prof, so ill be keeping them the way they are. if a prof isn't viable ill whine about it and just not use it until it is viable. Ill craft on the profs that are still fun/profitable. Looks like Enchanting, alchemy, and engineering are going to be okay. Fishing is going to see a rise in sales do to alch needing fish along with cooking. All of the crafting prof are going to be okay for the most part. Insc will be okay with glyphs, and trinkets are pretty valuable so the Warlords 3 rule wont effect them too much.

Tailors and LW will still be able to make gold with selling cloaks because cloaks apparently dont count towards warlords crafted 3 for some reason. The only prof im worried about is JC. JC make rings and necklaces which both count towards WOD crafted 3 limit, so they wont sell well. Also gems are going to be super rare, so gems will sell well but their will be so much competition that most people will not be able to make much gold.

Deleted
    Going with Inscription and Enchanting.

Inscription is tremendous for the first patch or two, as Darkmoon Trinkets are just so.damn.lucrative. After that it's worth dropping for something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to just have gathering professions. I have no desire to make things any more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    Is it worth leveling tailoring, or any prof for that matter, before the xpac?

IIRC proffs are able to 1-700 all just in Draenor? True?
    a lot of profs are getting catch up mechanics similar to BSing where you use ghost iron to craft grey crap to level up, but tbh I wouldn't want to do that with tailoring or enchanting, two profs where you can't properly farm mats if you can actually do it with those 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vadya View Post
    Going with Inscription and Enchanting.

Inscription is tremendous for the first patch or two, as Darkmoon Trinkets are just so.damn.lucrative. After that it's worth dropping for something else.
    I do not think they will be as lucrative this time. In the past they were normal (WoD heroic) item level, and this time they are maxd out at 5 below Highmaul Heroic, and the trinkets this time don't have the best stat weights. Also, Warlords crafted 3 exists, so some people may prioritze other gear over a trinket for that slot. Im sure thy will sell, but not as well as in past expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of them :-P
    Tailoring / Ench on the main tho. Rest to back it up.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Mining and Herbalism. I have never bothered with crafting anything except jewelcrafting on an alt. I have always made gold by selling materials and bought everything I have ever needed or wanted for the gold I made.

Deleted
    I will stay with Enchanting and Tailoring atleast for start. If mixology will stay in Draenor for alchemist i will think about switching to alchemy to save some money on flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You don't automatically learn any new glyphs, unless I was interpreting his post wrong he's talking about the handful of glyphs you get for free when levelling a new character.
    Ah. My mistake then :X

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    Guys, it is strange for me, why no one considering Inscription for awesome staff and trinket?
    Because the weapon is only, what, 650 after 45 daily cooldowns? Normal raiding gives better than that, so fuck that noise

Also, the "trinkets" aren't even iLevel 600. The Darkmoon Faire one is, but that doesn't require Inscription to actually obtain.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.