Healing Touch Macro [Feral] Help!

Ok im fairly new to macros don't laugh :P i have my HT set up to cast on my target's target. looks like this:

/cast [@targettarget] Healing Touch

But if my target is not targeting anything i need it to cast on myself. there has to be a way to do this i cant find anything! please help!

Code:
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",0)
    /cast [@targettarget,noharm,exists][@player] Healing Touch
    /run SetCVar("autoUnshift",1)
    The autounshift stuff (when set to 0) stops you leaving cat form to cast spells - which in kitty means if you press the button twice, or the buff fell off in between etc you don't end up in caster form melee'ing the boss. You then set it back to 1, so you can leave cat for casting any other spell.

Personally I just leave it set to 0 all the time, and all my caster spells have a macro that includes /cancelform, but I am weird.
    I also prefer to include mouseover, so I can throw it at someone in raid if I need to - often it can save lives :-). At 100, you should be doing this with rejuv too - (in kitty form) - we have a lot of free gcd's, and you can maintain 1-1.5 rejuvs up at any point in time without going oom.

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,nodead,noharm,exists][@targettarget,nodead,noharm,exists][@player] Healing Touch
    This will cast at any living friendly you mouseover, but if you have no mouseover target, it will cast at your ToT if they are friendly and alive (note you only need the nodead check for pvp, mobs don't target dead people). Lastly it will default to you if neither exist. You can't mouseover while you have the camera controlled (ie, you clicked and moving the mouse moves the camera), which is how I play all of the time unless I want to brez/heal by mouseover - so I don't have any problems with accidentally mouseovering someone on the screen when I want to heal my ToT.

Hope that helps :-)
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2014-11-09 at 08:33 PM.

Wow this is great! My problem with mouseover is i have HT bound to my middle mouse button and for some reason mouseover macros and mouse buttons wont work with my raid frames :/ I will surely use it for my rejuv! Thank you so much tho this was very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Papyscrap View Post
    My problem with mouseover is i have HT bound to my middle mouse button and for some reason mouseover macros and mouse buttons wont work with my raid frames :/
    Glad I could help :-)

If you have a gaming mouse, you might try binding middle-mouse to a keyboard button (eg F12) when playing WoW, and seeing if that works for mouseover. I have had to do something similar in other games, although I can't say I have ever had the problem with WoW.