Deleted

Unleash Flame, i dont get it

Hi guys and ele pro´s.

I recently switched to shaman and reading all the guides right now. What i dont get, DO you use UF at all or really never? many ppl keep telling me that is is not worth investing the gcd to cast.....what do you guys suggest?
    Also, if it would be worth using the guides would mention it under the rota section but there is nothing about UF AT ALL!

IMO if you go with the Unleash Fury talent, it is worth casting, but without it, there's a reason why most guides don't even mention it.

Only ever cast it on movement when there is absolutely nothing else available to cast. It used to do damage and now it ust has a nice spell effect when casting with a mace.
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Worthless to even use it to buff flame shock?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Worthless to even use it to buff flame shock?
    if you take EF it could be useful to use UE before casting FS

else use it before pull and when moving, when not talented

Deleted
    Without the Unleashed Fury talent you should only really cast Unleash Flame before pull or if you need to move. You want to try to use those Unleash Flames on your Flame Shock refreshes instead of Lava Burst, if possible.
    Last edited by mmoc8c96e4ed68; 2014-11-10 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    10sec before the pull and then only while moving (draenor perk will add a small speed increase). It's better than refreshing searing early.

10+ Year Old Account
    How that spell stayed in the game is beyond me, seemed like the perfect example of bloat but maybe Blizz sees something I don't.

The speed boost perk will be nice however.

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    You can even cast it in Ghostwolf without cancelling it, the speed buff obviously stacks with Ghostwolf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    You can even cast it in Ghostwolf without cancelling it, the speed buff obviously stacks with Ghostwolf.
    What speed buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    What speed buff?
    there is a perk which gives you a speedbuff when you used uf
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=157784

Quote Originally Posted by dryankem View Post
    How that spell stayed in the game is beyond me, seemed like the perfect example of bloat but maybe Blizz sees something I don't.

They left it there as a supplement to the gutting of movement casting, so if we complain about doing fuck all DPS whilst moving they can say "Hey, that's not true! You do fuck all DPS whilst moving slightly faster "

Yea abilities that don't have some sort of GOOD synergy or oomph to it really annoy me.

That's why I'm glad things like Static Shock are gone, because while the idea is good, it barely did anything, but now lightning shield feels like an empty spell too.
    Do not underestimate us.