Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope they reset the daily quests that all the people are hoarding to get a jump on leveling. I'd puke from eating too much popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Incentiv View Post
    Seven new herbs? You only listed six
    I count 7.

1.Talador Orchid
    2.Starflower
    3.Nagrand Arrowbloom
    4.Gorgrond Flytrap
    5.Frostweed
    6.Fireweed
    7.Chameleon Lotus

Has anyone tried using the Barn in place of having skinning? Does it produce enough materials to craft things in a timely manner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eberon View Post
    No, stupid system. ;-)

12am is midnight, 12pm is midday.

11:59pm is followed by 12:00am, and 11:59am is followed by 12:00pm.

Every country should use 24-hour clock -> No confusion
    Last edited by mmoc333a090697; 2014-11-11 at 03:23 PM.

OP dks soloing shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I hope they reset the daily quests that all the people are hoarding to get a jump on leveling. I'd puke from eating too much popcorn.
    According to Nethaera, there are no plans to do this.

see:
    https://twitter.com/ZrankFappa/statu...04780154679296

10+ Year Old Account
    That Times Square ad looks totally awesome!

Warlords of Draenor removes the smelting step and uses ores directly.
    Thank GOD!

SoO isnt current content since 6.0 went live or people would get feats for beating mythic garry also you would get the mount.. also almost anyclass can beat normal Garry (key word ALMOST.. i know people read into things to much its kinda sad.)

Gratz on kill Mione, even if its normal. as for dk's being OP.. if they are so OP. i would like to see dk solo Mythic garry or heroic Garry (actually i think heroic garry would be easy to solo since its same as normal minus the health and dmg out put).

Its sad to see no realm first (achiev, if i am correct the removed it). so racing to max lvl means almost nothing.. (i dont think there is a world first achiev) but to bragg that you hit world or realm first meh.. thats person feat nothing to show really.

Deleted
    dk's need nerfing seriously there way to OP when the ycan solo garrosh normal

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    dk's need nerfing seriously there way to OP when the ycan solo garrosh normal
    Cuz being in full mythic gear and knowing your class makes that class stupid OP (specially when SoO Garry normal is nerf due to 6.0)

Deleted
    Lol @ dat Times Square Warlords ad

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    Cuz being in full mythic gear and knowing your class makes that class stupid OP (specially when SoO Garry normal is nerf due to 6.0)
    Classes are broken after the patch. They will be balanced @ 100.
    And Blood DK is always kinda good soloing old stuff because they have more self healing because they take more damage than the other tanks. It's a class design.

so for us that live in Norway.. this means Wed at 24:00 right?

Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    Classes are broken after the patch. They will be balanced @ 100.
    And Blood DK is always kinda good soloing old stuff because they have more self healing because they take more damage than the other tanks. It's a class design.
    My post wasnt agreeing that Dks are op.. it was stating that having this set of gear and this set of items and being over the limit thresh hold is why 1 is able to solo Garry Normal.
    Dks being able to solo old stuff, of course.. almost any plate class can depending on few things. so that argument is sorta invalid (I agree to a point "Better Healing") but they are not even close to being an OP Class like that person said.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    so for us that live in Norway.. this means Wed at 24:00 right?
    That is correct. So about 30 hours from now!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think there should be 4 herbs, 3 ores, and 3 skins. 3 herbs spread throughout the zones with a rare herb. 2 mines spread throughout the zones with a rare ore, and 1 skin type, 1 fur type(used for tailoring along with cloth, also used in learthworking leather items, and 1 rare skin.

Blacksmithing uses ore to make stuff.
    Leatherworking uses leather and ore for mail, and leather and fur for leather.
    Tailoring uses cloth and fur.

- - - Updated - - -

Alchemy would use herbs and fish for elixirs and potions, Herbs and rare enchanting mats for flasks, and ore and random items from all profs for transmutes.

Not related to the topic, but wanted to post that.
    Yes that makes perfect sense but in WoD....every crafting prof uses ore and herbs not sure about the skins but I know from the beta that people were complaining that alch and chanting needed ore.

Quote Originally Posted by Barberaren View Post
    How does he handle the berserk timer? how does he get bloodlust ? and he doesent get mced cuz there is a wolf up ?
    Berserk timer is 25 minutes for normal, if I'm remembering correctly, he gets the kill something like 7 seconds before enrage. Lust is from LW drums. He doesn't get MC'd because he has threat, the wolf is still up so he can use Dark Simulacrum to steal chain lightning from it for extra damage.

In regards to the epic solo of Garrosh normal: Mione is probably the only player capable of killing this. Yes, blood Dk is currently strong due to whacky tuning at 90, but it still took an exceptionally skilled and geared player something like 164 attempts, with the kill finally happening with just 7s to go until the boss enraged (dbm timers are incorrect).

This is a huge triumph of not just skill but perseverance. Amazing when you consider how many players give up after a single wipe in raid finder.

"DKs need a nerf"

So just because there is one skilled player the whole class needs a nerf?

I bet the majority of those within the same ilvl doesnt have a chance of soloing this.

Deleted
    The Times square advert is amazing! Wish we had ads like that over here in the UK.