Time for an upgrade?

Budget - 300$ I'm not sure what to upgrade or add. any suggestions?

CPU - Intel® Core™ i5-4670K Processor - Corsair H55 Liquid Cooling -
    Ram - 8 gigs corsair vengeance
    GPU - Radeon 7770 x 2 crossfired
    MOBO - Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3
    Power supply 850 Watt - AZZA Dynamo
    1 TB HARD DRIVE

I'm guessing an SSD? but I really don't want to lose everything on my current hardrive to reformat windows 7 onto the SSD instead of my 1 TB. the whole point of getting an SSD would be for WOW and Windows 7 to be on it. I don't know if I want to clear my TB just yet for that upgrade

Maybe a GPU also.. not sure what to pickup that will be noticeable.

Also anyone know how long my MB and CPU will be decent for? Are they still pretty solid?

Deleted
    Hey, tbh id buy a single video card, crossfire is not always good( can cause heat issues, draws more power and not many games benefit from it) and 7770 aint a powerfull card. with 300$ you can get something like a r9 290/280x or gtx 770 from nvidia (or if you can add like 50$ u can get the new gtx 970, great card for the money) all cards are way better than your crossfire. SSD is a nice thing to have for OS and games, they will load rly fast, everything that will be on the ssd will load extremly fast, i recommend the samsung 840 evo 120gb, smooth, great speed and great quality build, you could probly wait for blackfriday and buy something like a 280x + a ssd with 300$, rest of your setup looks solid, the cpu will last you for a while, no worries theres

Quote Originally Posted by alexvladv View Post
    Hey, tbh id buy a single video card, crossfire is not always good( can cause heat issues, draws more power and not many games benefit from it) and 7770 aint a powerfull card. with 300$ you can get something like a r9 290/280x or gtx 770 from nvidia (or if you can add like 50$ u can get the new gtx 970, great card for the money) all cards are way better than your crossfire. SSD is a nice thing to have for OS and games, they will load rly fast, everything that will be on the ssd will load extremly fast, i recommend the samsung 840 evo 120gb, smooth, great speed and great quality build, you could probly wait for blackfriday and buy something like a 280x + a ssd with 300$, rest of your setup looks solid, the cpu will last you for a while, no worries theres
    What brand of 280x is best in your opinion. I really like the look of http://www.ncix.com/detail/xfx-radeo...iateid=7474144
    But is cooling that different on different cards? Thinking of http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16814150697 instead actually.
    Last edited by BetrayedOf52; 2014-11-11 at 07:14 PM.

Deleted
    The 290 is a rly good card, but i cant help you with XFX, i never had any products from them, i usually look for MSI or ASUS, but lately i worked with MSI more(got a r9 270x and a r9 280 from them, both good gards, cool enough and rly silent) + their support is rly good, the best 280x might be the sapphire tri x, atleast it has rly good cooling, but its a rly long card. maybe someone else can give you some info on XFX, or you can always search for some reviews, one you can find here http://www.legitreviews.com/xfx-rade...-review_138612

- - - Updated - - -

edit: but if you plan to spend more than 350$ you should look at the GTX 970, its a rly good card, better than 290, maybe even better than 290x in some games + its a newer card with some new tech/soft updates, one of them being directx 12.0, also it draws way less power than r9 290/290x