15+ Year Old Account

To LvL 100 Rogue WoD Beta Testers:

Is this going to last? Is it in any way, shape or form representative of lvl 100 rogue damage?

Three seconds? I'm not even mad, i'm just impressed. I do have a 90 rogue, and if this is how it's going to be going forward into WoD, what the hell? I was planning to level my paladin to 100 first, however i too want to "pwn nubs" in BGs and such..

The GotN and Execution sentence were a pre-cast because i knew the dmg would be considerable, but i wasn't expecting this. That's 100-0% by the way. I blinked and woke up at the GY.

Context: Arathi Basin, rogue is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...money/advanced
    My toon is a ret pally, full pve gear so it was down to 540 ilvl in BGs, and i have no idea what buffs he had. Probably fully buffed since they were winning anyway.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2014-11-11 at 07:12 PM.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Absolutely 0 context.

No idea if you were out in the world with 496 gear and a bis pve rogue attacked you. No idea if he had buffs at the time (ToK etc).

This entire post is meaningless without context.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cover25 View Post
    Absolutely 0 context.

No idea if you were out in the world with 496 gear and a bis pve rogue attacked you. No idea if he had buffs at the time (ToK etc).

This entire post is meaningless without context.
    Added context.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

He did ~67k damage. That doesn't sound much to me.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Damage is just crazy on pre wod patch.

Sub Rogues, ferals, DKs, nova mages, can just gib.

Wouldn't judge anything by it, it'll be over tomorrow anyways. And Rets had some of highest burst on WoD beta.

Pve Geared pally getting burst by full prideful rogue, looks about right. IDK what changed with pvp in 6.0 but I assume full pvp geared people will hit non pvp geared people pretty hard still.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this going to last? I dont think so ,atm 90 lvl PvP or PvE is just broken imho.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    He did ~67k damage. That doesn't sound much to me.
    Yeah to me too, after a whole expac where you crit for 300k+ with abilities, it sure doesn't sound like much, but in this case, it's 100% of my character's health pool. His health is ~2000 higher than mine in 540 gear, 68.845.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Damage is just crazy on pre wod patch.

Sub Rogues, ferals, DKs, nova mages, can just gib.

Wouldn't judge anything by it, it'll be over tomorrow anyways. And Rets had some of highest burst on WoD beta.
    Alright, didn't know about the Ret dmg on beta, will see what i lvl first then, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ugotganked View Post
    Pve Geared pally getting burst by full prideful rogue, looks about right. IDK what changed with pvp in 6.0 but I assume full pvp geared people will hit non pvp geared people pretty hard still.
    If i were fully pvp geared i'd still only take 10% less damage because of the dual PvP trinket bonus, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by SeLKO View Post
    Is this going to last? I dont think so ,atm 90 lvl PvP or PvE is just broken imho.
    Hopefully the burst isn't as big at 100 as it is now, i'd be ok if they were able to cut 20-30% of your hp in an opener, at max level. Reason i made the thread is that i have no knowledge of how the game looks at 100, and from 90 till 100, you get bonuses every two levels to the damage of your abilities.
    Last edited by Srg56; 2014-11-11 at 08:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the burst isn't as big at 100 as it is now, i'd be ok if they were able to cut 20-30% of your hp in an opener, at max level.Reason i made the thread is that i have no knowledge of how the game looks at 100, and from 90 till 100.....
    not many ppl have knowledge how is it goin to look at PvP at 100, but we are not far away to find out by ourselfs.

Deleted
    Thinks will probably change alot while people come closer to having full gear. But for the first month with almost no arena gear this will not happen. Dps is about the same in heroic dungeon gear than it is now but health is way bigger. You will likey feel stronger olayong a ret than a rogue in the beginning