Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Level 100 Arcane Mage with iLvl 580 on Beta had more trouble killing a level 92 elite than my Level 90 Arcane Mage with iLvl 575.

Same build, same mob - harder to kill and harder to survive.

So - I'd guess that when you hit 100, it will be harder - but very quickly as you gear up it will become easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Aside from increased damage, the health boost will definitely make it a lot easier. Percentage heals like a rogues recuperate will be healing loads. Currently i need to be lucky with a cloak proc on rap--- rageface or i'll die, but at lvl 100 with raid gear i'm willing to guess i can survive the whole 30 sec assault with recuperate up.
    You're not supposed to be eating his stun lol. Burn rageface quick. Then riplimb. If you are trying to zerg Shannox and ignore his hounds, you won't be able to at this level.

Make sure you're using leeching poison (the healing is amazing when doing older raids because it's a percentage of the damage you're doing to them, and since it's an older raid, you are doing bonus damage).

My rogue is around ilvl 530 and I dont have legendary cloak, and I have no issues with this fight. It is a total pain on some classes, but it's actually not too bad on rogue if you know the mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    You're not supposed to be eating his stun lol. Burn rageface quick. Then riplimb. If you are trying to zerg Shannox and ignore his hounds, you won't be able to at this level.

Make sure you're using leeching poison (the healing is amazing when doing older raids because it's a percentage of the damage you're doing to them, and since it's an older raid, you are doing bonus damage).

My rogue is around ilvl 530 and I dont have legendary cloak, and I have no issues with this fight. It is a total pain on some classes, but it's actually not too bad on rogue if you know the mechanics.
    Rogues with leaching poison are strong due to the scaling of life leach. If you have Passive healing or healing on CD things are a little bit different.

OT: It should be easier to solo things due to the fact you will have more stats: Higher damage, HP, etc..

bosses like spine will be harder coz ull just 1 shot the algamation altho you have the cloak anymore

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    bosses like spine will be harder coz ull just 1 shot the algamation altho you have the cloak anymore
    You can always remove the cloak for spine.

I hope Elegon is solo-able after a little gearing. Really want that mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    You can always remove the cloak for spine.

I hope Elegon is solo-able after a little gearing. Really want that mount!
    Elegon is soloable now by those who are at the higher end of the solo chain - I'd imagine he'll be fairly accessible to everyone else at 100.