Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Paragon already started to do some kinda impressive kill;
    Killing Heroic Impregnator Mar'gok, 22people, with 2healers and an average itemlevel of 640.
    While Scrubbusters had 30 people, 5 healers and an average itemlevel of 651.

Its only heroic, but thats not too bad.
    I'm just hoping we can get world first LFR Tectus.
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2014-12-04 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Paragon already started to do some kinda impressive kill;
    Killing Heroic Impregnator Mar'gok, 22people, with 2healers and an average itemlevel of 640.
    While Scrubbusters had 30 people, 5 healers and an average itemlevel of 651.

Its only heroic, but thats not too bad.
    we had 30 people, average ilvl of 643
    No website is accurate that lists ilvl at all, not worth looking at
    Last edited by mmoc651655d9d6; 2014-12-04 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgaard View Post
    1. Paragon
    2. Method
    3. Midwinter
    4. Blood Legion
    5. Rapid Eye Movement
    6. Envy
    7. Scrubbusters
    8. Экзорсус
    9. Prime

My ideal turnout (realistic one, otherwise I'd have Blood Legion crashing and burning). Backing newcomers Rapid Eye Movement and Prime to have a good tier; specifically REM after a great SoO performance.
    3 of the REM members are friends with some officers and GM in my current guild and i got to see them in live action. They do have a shot at this! I'll root for them being the dark horse in this race, dunno about world 1st but i definitely see them pulling a top 3 finish in most Mythic raids this expansion. Go REM!

I seriously doubt anyone putting Midwinter above Blood Legion on the raking board.

besides the fact that even Sloot said that they are in no competition for world firsts, there is simply too big of a gap in the dedication and hours put in (please keep in mind that I do in fact cheer for MW, just looking at it realistically).

I perdict the winnor will be a grupe with it's name mispelled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    I don't think people doubt them because they feel ten man is not a real place to raid or anything like that, it is because suddenly adding 10+ people to a roster their first tier might not be insanely good.
    Its not like they suddenly have added 10 players in WoD. They started 25m back in SoO already and have probably sorted out the players that doesn't cut it.
    Its gonna be tight between Method and Paragon.

Deleted
    Scrubbusters*. There's more than one person

Either Method or Paragon.
    Secretly rooting for Envy but now that Paragon is in the 20man Mythic race and Method looking strong..

Deleted
    Much butthurt?

Insta 3 people from scrubbuster coming into this thread, lol.
    It's almost as if you wrote something about my guild and i replied about it, just as i you replied to me. Funny how that works isn't it ?

I almost forgot for a moment how cancer filled these threads always are by people that have literally no clue about anything but want to pretend like they do
    Last edited by mmoc651655d9d6; 2014-12-04 at 11:30 AM.

Can't see Blood Legion or Method on first few pages @wowprogress. Midwinter stuck at 5/7 so not going to be easy launch for those three major guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Can't see Blood Legion or Method on first few pages @wowprogress. Midwinter stuck at 5/7 so not going to be easy launch for those three major guilds.
    Heroic ranks don't matter. Most guilds use the most optimal path towards gearing. Some guilds are able to clear heroic before Normal, some guilds will go in to normal. The important thing is that the main raiders and not bench heroes have the gear funnelled.

Should pay attention to Mythic ranks, Method will be back up and kicking then, but we all need to realise that today is #PrimeRising

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    but we all need to realise that today is #PrimeRising
    #PrimeRising

Deleted
    http://puu.sh/dgAH3/534878a18d.png
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...-blade/Paragon

Ofcourse thats not highly accurate (itemlevel gets displayed wrong) but it gives somewhat an idea.
    My focus was more about 2healers. Which could be wrong aswell, but ya.

Much butthurt?

Insta 3 people from scrubbuster coming into this thread, lol.
    Do you have a reliable source? Or do you believe that for instance Jhazrun had 535.13 ilvl at the kill as WoWprogress says?

WoWprogress is often bugged. Often does not count all people in the raid. And noone cares about H, if Paragon had all core and Scrubbusters had part core part FoG, it tells nothing about performance in real situacion - M, that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    It is day 1 out of 7 of a preparation phase. Mindwinter is doing how many, 5 raids? They have 6 more days to go.

Paragon.

/10char
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Do you have a reliable source? Or do you believe that for instance Jhazrun had 535.13 ilvl at the kill as WoWprogress says?

WoWprogress is often bugged. Often does not count all people in the raid. And noone cares about H, if Paragon had all core and Scrubbusters had part core part FoG, it tells nothing about performance in real situacion - M, that is.

- - - Updated - - -

It is day 1 out of 7 of a preparation phase. Mindwinter is doing how many, 5 raids? They have 6 more days to go.
    Are you trying to say they did infact not have a warlock with 522 item level ??

Deleted
    We will reclaim our pride that has been mortally wounded by Yindoo by securing world first tectus LFR. I am hoping we will have a post on the main page about it.

Doesn't this discussion happen like every tier? The top guilds hide their logs. People see all the usual top guilds are halfway or three-quarters of the way done with progression when some guilds have finished heroic already and think the top guilds are falling behind or not doing well. Queue mythic and it's the same 5-10 guilds you expect to do well doing well.

I mean at this point you should realize that they are either practicing for mythic and/or gearing their mains by running extremely under-geared alt raids to funnel gear. It's going to be the same guilds at the top, not whatever guilds cleared heroic the fastest.

Deleted
    And obviously you did not have a 530 Hunter. Stop being butthurt, ty

To my knowledge WoWprogress checks the Armory for the Itemlevel, Spec, Killdate and not the itemlevel on wowprogress (which is bugged from times to times and requires an update for each character).
    I have just checked my own wowprogress. It lists 27 people on the kill... but we had 30. It shows random itemlevels. (Jhazrun's profile has been certainly updated many times since ToT, yet his ilvl is in ToT range)

Wowprogress is unreliable in this matter, end of story.

OP trolling so hard, blood legion, plz sir, stop.

OT: paragon.

Deleted
    ITT: People who think being at the top of WoWProgress on normal/heroic means something xD