Thread: Doomhammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by TotemJoker View Post
    During Blizzcon somebody asked about Doomhammer and it was said "you get it" as in the player. What are the chances we will have a shaman only legendary in the form of Doomhammer?
    Shaman only? 0%
    Keep in mind that the Doomhammer doesn't have to be wielded by a Shaman, Ogrim was a Warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Haven't quested that much yet, I guess it's possible, have to see the hints for myself.
    God I hope not, she's already been given her status, don't give her the Legendary as well...
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Perhaps it's just a quest where you pick it up and smack people about a bit. Maybe a mechanic in an upcoming raid like Kael'thas where you pick up legendaries for the fight, say the npc's get smacked about by grommash and you have to pick up their weapons and go to town on him (Khadgar's Atiesh, Doomhammer, Maruud's Hammer of the Naaru, etc.)
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;