Brewmaster BIS list

I saw the WW one, and as always great input into it and much appreciated. I haven't seen anything of that for Brewmaster and was curious if I just missed it or there isn't one. If there is please redirect me and I apologize for missing. If not for those of you that were in Beta ( looks at Totaltemic) let me know what you all think for preliminary BIS list.

Thanks,

I think BiS lists are silly for DPS as it is with the combination of Warforged, random sockets, and tertiary stats.

BrM is a different story entirely because it's not like what you're doing can be summed up by one ubiquitous number like DPS. I just posted about this a few days ago, but really the only definite things are that gear with haste on it is kind of bad, whereas gear with bonus armor is amazing. Everything else depends on what you want to do. All a BiS list would be doing is taking what someone else wants to do and blindly copying it, and that's not even considering the logistical problems of two raids that are 10 ilvls apart releasing at different times and the aforementioned Diablo loot.

I'm sure someone will probably make one eventually, but it won't be me because I think the entire idea is misleading and generally not useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    I think BiS lists are silly for DPS as it is with the combination of Warforged, random sockets, and tertiary stats.

BrM is a different story entirely because it's not like what you're doing can be summed up by one ubiquitous number like DPS. I just posted about this a few days ago, but really the only definite things are that gear with haste on it is kind of bad, whereas gear with bonus armor is amazing. Everything else depends on what you want to do. All a BiS list would be doing is taking what someone else wants to do and blindly copying it, and that's not even considering the logistical problems of two raids that are 10 ilvls apart releasing at different times and the aforementioned Diablo loot.

I'm sure someone will probably make one eventually, but it won't be me because I think the entire idea is misleading and generally not useful.

Thanks Total, and I appreciate the info, it's for my offspec, so just wanted more basic info and you of course always give that in spades. I'll just take a sec here and thank you for your blog, it's been super helpful in prep for WoD and anyone that doesn't have it coming to your email is missing it.. Even if not a monk, tons of great info but if a monk, it's a must have.

Thanks, but really most of my information is restating things we all figure out together here and behind the scenes on the IRC channel, just in a more long-winded fashion. Keeping an eye on the guide megathreads over the next 2 weeks will probably give you a lot more information than following any one person.