Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    people are starting to pick up the mythic archi trinket and it is increasing their flash of light output by insane amounts... jeeeeez
    Got the mythic libram from my first archimonde kill. It was just that funny to clear the rest of the instance With this trinket, I really have the feeling of being a powerful healer saving lives.

I'm excited for the next tyrant kill with SH and mythic libram. Should be very interesting but not that funny because I have to actively heal the tanks >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Do I lose much switching from EF to SS? SS is a much more interesting playstyle than EF.
    do not play SS. play Selfless Healer, as long as you have your archi trinket. also make sure you have wings glyphed with SH, as the shock timing gets weird if you don't. one other thing ot keep in mind, is that you may OOM if you don't have a phylactery. make sure you judge on cooldown (highest prio ability in 'rotation').

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    they lost chakra, so no they are not.
    so, the fact that they lost chakra doesn't affect their other spells (directly). especially prayer of mending, which is usable no matter what chakra you're in. the only thing the chakra affects is which heals holy has access to, and if they're being removed, holy will have access to all of the heals, but they're still pretty much the same heals...

again, what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    Got the mythic libram from my first archimonde kill. It was just that funny to clear the rest of the instance With this trinket, I really have the feeling of being a powerful healer saving lives.

I'm excited for the next tyrant kill with SH and mythic libram. Should be very interesting but not that funny because I have to actively heal the tanks >.>
    if you're not cracking 250k hps on tyrant, you're doing it wrong :P

10+ Year Old Account
    They could set up mastery like seal of insight. Whack the target for mana. That way you're still enoucraged to be in melee and you also have a nice trade off with mastery being the effeciency state and other stats for thoroghput

Deleted
    Is there any reason not to play Selfless Healer any longer? Is it just personal preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Arqon View Post
    Is there any reason not to play Selfless Healer any longer? Is it just personal preference?
    I personally don't like playing it on any fight that isn't Tyrant just because EF feels a bit more fluid to me, and my FoL's don't need any more help over-healing.

But for the most part, yeah SH vs EF is largely personal preference at this point.

What weapon should I spend VP on: Gavel of the Eredar along with (warforged) Thumping Demonheart Fetish or (warforged) Soulwarped Tower Shield, or Warhammer of Arrogance? All items are heroic.

I would say: The combination that gives you the most spell power. Gavel/Tower Shield should be the best combination if your warhammer isn't warforged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasee View Post
    I would say: The combination that gives you the most spell power. Gavel/Tower Shield should be the best combination if your warhammer isn't warforged.
    or your gavel is warforged :P

- - - Updated - - -

Overgeared Issues:

Now that we have 740+ itemlevel, a 735 phylactery and 1750 spirit, I feel like I can never ever ever go OOM whatsoever.
    So, go back to IG? What to do with all that crit?

Unless 1/2 healing a boss, this is really geting boring right now

Is there any benefit in using the Lightt of Dawn glyph? I usually keep divinty in but dont really need the mana from it so was just curious if changing that glyph could mean an output increase

Deleted
    There is a LoD Glyph?
    Just googled it: 2 Less targets for 25% more heal? That is (6-2)*1.25=5<6. That Glyph is a straight 20% HPS loss.

Most of our Heal comes from Flash of Light, and hence Glyph of FoL should be your best gain.

On some fights, Glyph of Beacon if Light comes pretty handy.
    If you prefer playing EF, protector of the innocent is a passive HPS gain, but usually unnecessary and/or overheal.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering what the best up to date guides for holy are. I am a prot pally primarily but my I'm just coming back after my guild fell apart and a tank spot is tough to find on a realm with only one other mythic guild. I've played holy in pvp casually but never in pve. I'm looking for tips and tricks for talent/trinket choice and tips for mythic progression(currently 9/13). I'm going to start backtracking through this thread for info and read the pinned guide but any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blahboy500 View Post
    I was wondering what the best up to date guides for holy are. I am a prot pally primarily but my I'm just coming back after my guild fell apart and a tank spot is tough to find on a realm with only one other mythic guild. I've played holy in pvp casually but never in pve. I'm looking for tips and tricks for talent/trinket choice and tips for mythic progression(currently 9/13). I'm going to start backtracking through this thread for info and read the pinned guide but any help is appreciated.
    Probably the best (but also the single) up to date and comprehensive guide for Holy in 6.2 out there right now is the one Dreamguard wrote. Check his Blog: https://sacredshielding.wordpress.com/