Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Live in the EU, Age of Iron Trailer, Warlords in the US

Warlords of Draenor Launch Timer
    Warlords of Draenor is almost here in the US and live in the EU!

Warlords of Draenor Live in the EU
    Warlords of Draenor is live in the EU! The Iron Horde appears to be winning the battle right now, as there are connection issues on all realms. If you are having trouble mounting, you need to head back to Khadgar.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Due to technical issues players may experience latency or loss of connection on all realms. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience while this is being resolved.

Age of Iron Trailer
    Blizzard released one final Warlords of Draenor trailer today.

Warlords of Draenor in the US
    Khadgar and others have moved up to the Dark Portal and are preparing to head to Draenor!

"Live" is not the term I would use for the EU servers right now.

almost LIVE xD

Anyone got a transcript or recap of the dev Q&A from today?

Deleted
    I got in!! :d

your timer is wrong... you have given it so it takes the pc local value and for some players is 1 hour upfront 1 hour backwards... if you cant post the right timings then just dont do the countdown....

10+ Year Old Account
    lvl 100 in EU yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    lvl 100 in EU yet?
    Ive seen 93lvl and I dunno how they do it since 99% of EU population is down ... servers are crashing etc etc... Silvermoon EU is crashing badly went in for a sec and saw lvl 93 on the /who ... JESUS

an hour into expansion and COMPLETE server crash where all realms went down, logged back in and got message "position in queue 2472 average wait time: 120min."
    Well, i can as well take a walk to get me some food, take a shower and take short nap till i get in. :/

Deleted
    Well, I flew to the badlands, waited with hundreds of others until 00:00, walked through the Dark Portal and on the other side I found ... Feralas. And the inability to use any mount whatsoever.

Khadgar seems to be quite the jokester...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokawa View Post
    Well, I flew to the badlands, waited with hundreds of others until 00:00, walked through the Dark Portal and on the other side I found ... Feralas. And the inability to use any mount whatsoever.

Well, here's your problem: you went to the Badlands! The Dark Portal is in the Blasted Lands.

That Draenei chick in the trailer has awesome horns. Why can't we choose horns that look like that?

Please remove this stream from the front page. I understand this is a rated T game, but I really don't like supporting streamers with such foul mouths.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best forum post since I release I have seen is

"Error 500.....why the F^&K is it "Error 500"? What the F%^K are the other 499?

Shouldn't this be error number 1????

Error number 1 - I cant log the F%$K in?!?!?!?!?.....HOLY S&^T!!!"

Deleted
    this must be the German realms, cos the English ones are fucking unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokawa View Post

Except at no point during the questline are you supposed to actually physically go through the Portal yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    lvl 100 in EU yet?
    Auxilla was 99. Server now says 90 so blizz either reset his account for exploiting or something else.

Update: Auxilla was banned for exploiting for 3 months reset to 90 and got to keep his gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    How to get back to FFR after beign DCed and ported back to pandaria ? ANYONE ?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticulus View Post
    Auxilla was 99. Server now says 90 so blizz either reset his account for exploiting or something else.

Update: Auxilla was banned for exploiting for 3 months reset to 90 and got to keep his gold.
    Lol serves them right, as the saying goes "cheaters never win" and in this case they got caught out..

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of funny people asking for new content, expansion e.c.t only to power level and skip most thing to get to the end game, lol.