Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I remember people complaining about small weapon size for belf females , now they made them even smaller haha. Nice one blizz :3
    Might be a glitch, in a previous beta build they were bigger in person, and then would decrease in size when put on your back.
    Now the size doesn't change.

Lol... We're all such "female dogs" (I think Im 1 infraction away). He does have a point about the thread but in reality talking about belfs is more fun then the shit we deal with every raid atm.

Seriously though, I'm fed hood looking at logs with people like silly silly miles ahead, back in that 1 Wednesday when haste was buffed/SoT was still a thing/sera was still 1k. It's making me sad.

Oh, on our second butcher kill I swapped out impregnator Trink for tectus str/crit proc trink cause I think I had like 4 tries where EAE (or what ever it's called) proccd once in 4 mins.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Anybody have suggestions regarding the 2p and 4p bonuses for prot paladin's? I haven't been able to find any discussions in other places, please point me to them if I'm just being daft.

2P: When you use Avenger's Shield, your block chance is increased by 12% for 5 sec.
    4P: When you block a physical attack, you have a chance to increase your shield block value by 20% for 8 sec. (Approximately 1.55 procs per minute)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by v1nd View Post
    Anybody have suggestions regarding the 2p and 4p bonuses for prot paladin's? I haven't been able to find any discussions in other places, please point me to them if I'm just being daft.

2P: When you use Avenger's Shield, your block chance is increased by 12% for 5 sec.
    4P: When you block a physical attack, you have a chance to increase your shield block value by 20% for 8 sec. (Approximately 1.55 procs per minute)
    Suggestions about what? Im not too sure what you are asking?

I think the only question is if 4p moves it to 60% or 48.
    On beta it was 60%, but it was also broken op, so might've gotten nerfed.

AFAIK they're both still additive. So +12% block chance (not affected by DR either), and +20% mitigation to take us up to 60% on a block.

- - - Updated - - -

On the topic of set bonuses, I've been running a few sims to answer the question "is it worth using 680 set pieces over 685 mythic Highmaul gear?"

In this sim, the "Mythic_Highmaul_" gear sets are AMR's BiS mythic Highmaul gearsets. I used the Holy Shield stat weights, but given the lack of options in Highmaul it probably doesn't matter what you use for that. I then replace gloves/shoulders with ilvl 680 tier pieces to get the 2p_680_ sets, and then replace chest/helm to get the 4p_680 sets.

HHM Set Bonus test

It looks like there's not much advantage to be gained from the set bonus if you're using Seraphim. On the other hand, if you're specced into Holy Shield, it's worth dropping the ilvls to pick up those bonuses.

I suspect that in any situation where you're actually upgrading at least one heroic item to another (670 -> 680), it's probably worth grabbing the 2p, and likewise if upgrading at least two items it's probably worth grabbing the 4p.

Quote Originally Posted by Theck View Post
    AFAIK they're both still additive. So +12% block chance (not affected by DR either), and +20% mitigation to take us up to 60% on a block.

- - - Updated - - -n

On the topic of set bonuses, I've been running a few sims to answer the question "is it worth using 680 set pieces over 685 mythic Highmaul gear?"

In this sim, the "Mythic_Highmaul_" gear sets are AMR's BiS mythic Highmaul gearsets. I used the Holy Shield stat weights, but given the lack of options in Highmaul it probably doesn't matter what you use for that. I then replace gloves/shoulders with ilvl 680 tier pieces to get the 2p_680_ sets, and then replace chest/helm to get the 4p_680 sets.

HHM Set Bonus test

It looks like there's not much advantage to be gained from the set bonus if you're using Seraphim. On the other hand, if you're specced into Holy Shield, it's worth dropping the ilvls to pick up those bonuses.

I suspect that in any situation where you're actually upgrading at least one heroic item to another (670 -> 680), it's probably worth grabbing the 2p, and likewise if upgrading at least two items it's probably worth grabbing the 4p.

Sir theck i believe you have forgotten the HA HS , DP Sera combos in your sincrAft. Mind redoing it with these as well? Would like to see the comparsion here too
    Last edited by Burnick; 2015-01-31 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    Sir theck i believe you have forgotten the HA HS , DP Sera combos in your sincrAft. Mind redoing it with these as well? Would like to see the comparsion here too
    It's because they are a bit weaker overall.
    Sera has too much synergy with HA.
    And I guess DP is too useful for HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    Not so much "forgot" as "omitted." I figured it wouldn't change much based on L75 talent, so I picked the most popular (I think) HS and Sera configurations. Here's what it looks like for HA_HS and DP_Sera though:

HHM Set bonus test 2

Pretty much the same. Looks like the set bonus is more useful for survivability with DP_Sera than it was for HA_Sera (and less useful for HA_HS than DP_HS).

Am i the Only Prot who likes the Playstyle of Sanctified Wrath > Divine Purpose? Don't really like offering a Goat to RNJesus before Every Pull

Hello everyone, first time poster long time lurker. I would like to ask for some help for two things, one is feedback on the combat logs of the farm bosses from mythic (rerolled to pala from guardian), and second is what trinkets I should go for in BRF.

Have to post like this since the forum doesn't let me do the full link: reports/23h8Q9kRLvmdwJX6

As for the trinkets, I have normal tectus trinket but I was told Pol's is better. What trinkets should I equip to start heroic BRF next wednesday and what trinkets should I go for from there?
    Last edited by Dicoliki; 2015-01-31 at 11:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicoliki View Post
    Hello everyone, first time poster long time lurker. I would like to ask for some help for two things, one is feedback on the combat logs of the farm bosses from mythic (rerolled to pala from guardian), and second is what trinkets I should go for in BRF.

Have to post like this since the forum doesn't let me do the full link: reports/23h8Q9kRLvmdwJX6

As for the trinkets, I have normal tectus trinket but I was told Pol's is better. What trinkets should I equip to start heroic BRF next wednesday and what trinkets should I go for from there?
    You missed a HA usage on Tectus and Brackenspore, and I strongly disagree with Seraphim on Ko'ragh since HS makes us one of the best Anomaly tanks. Other than that it's almost picture-perfect.

With regards to trinkets you're going to want to swap trinkets a lot based on fight - Pol's + Pillar is best for fights where you're legitimately in danger of dying whereas Eidolon is essentially purely a DPS trinket. In terms of BRF trinkets BFD and ToTT look by far the strongest options.

Essentially you'll want all 5 trinkets if and when you can get them. Pillar is extremely strong when you're undergeared for content, while stuff like ToTT and Eidolon will make for absolutely disgusting DPS during HA. ToTT and Eidolon is also likely to be an unbeatable combo on magic-damage fights - 800 mastery from trinkets alone is nothing to sneeze at.

Edit: Also, remember that using more than 1 on-use trinket is generally sub-optimal as they put each other on a shared CD. The stam trinket from Blackhand is also worth considering for the sole reason that Pillar + Battering Talisman should make Mythic Gruul a complete and utter joke.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-01-31 at 01:15 PM.

Ok so we killed ko'ragh today (instant hearthstone after kill even though had mythic ring dropped)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Fuck seraphim anyway, nerf it more blizzard. Gave up hope on the class.
    Tanking the adds by any chance?
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Tanking the adds by any chance?
    Fair bet, given 71% damage taken was from the adds

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Fair bet, given 71% damage taken was from the adds
    cba looking at logs when im up doing night feeds lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I did 33k single target to boss with holy shield hihihi :3.

When are you going to change your mog anyway? ;D
    after arena on dudu!

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone done a vid on UBrS cm? I just wanna see how you guys are pulling the first room. Doing an all gold group with the intention of selling runs (for gold don't infract me) but I'm just curious as to -
    A- how you guys pull the entire room
    B- where the range stand to LoS the adds.

I've not been lazy and not looked but there's nothing really on the tube bout it and well, to be quite honest Lazel, there's nowt on your you tube... You let down
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Do I gimp myself running sanc wrath and seraphim? I love the playstyle, I prefer it over any other combo, but if it doesnt perform I will change.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run with SW/Sera most of the time. My luck with RNGesus is pretty shit, so I prefer a steadier Holy power income over DP, and longer effect than HA's short-ish window.

I mean HA's window isn't that small. Near 1m uptime on SoR is pretty huge. Starting with HA with 0 sec on SoR you get the full 18 sec during HA covered. Another 19-28ish seconds after when HA falls os thats already pushing near 50sec + w/e SoR I cast after HA falls off before that SoR buff falls.

The amount of GC procs we get now is stupid. Long as you HA when you are tanking its almost impossible to not have a GCD give Holy Power during HA.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-02-01 at 11:01 AM.

In my personal opinion you don't gimp yourself running SW with seraphim. However, I much prefer HA. Reason being is I find myself being much less efficient at using GC procs when I'm running SW (I change my keybinds around and the button for AS moves just enough for me to need to adjust my hand for it), so I usually use HA instead. If I put the effort in to making a new macro or keybind I guess it wouldn't matter, but that's effort, so I don't . I also much prefer the synergy between HA and GC than with any other of those talents.

I believe they're pretty close on theck's sims, but you have to remember that his numbers only translate to results if you play them perfectly, so in the end it comes down to playing the way you feel comfortable, because you playing in one spec well is much better for you and your team than playing another spec that is "best" poorly.