Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Evergaze Arcane Eidolon is awesome, seems to have a high drop rate as well, we've killed mar'gok normal and hc and its dropped both times now too.

The proc seems to be up more often then down atm and its a great dps increase and a great damage reduction.

Doesn't 1k BA equate to 10% damage reduction btw, but of napkin math is all.
    Im fairly sure this trinkets proc rate is bugged considering over a 4 minute ish fight it proced 11 Times now it may be just amazing RNG on his part but considering it has 0.92 Procs per minute and it procs 11 times in 4minutes points me towards bugged. Another log I have seen was 7 Procs within 4min 48 seconds and another 4min 36 second fight had 7 procs.

It could just be Rng is Rng but still dont be surprised if it gets nerfed.

Well it only procd 14 times for me in my Mar'gok kill over a 13:17 fight so that's about right.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    I had like the worst starting raiding week ever.
    Some of our *raiders* showed up with <630 gear clearly expecting to be carried. And then failures to basic stuff on bosses. Well, casual raiding at its finest.
    I already hate the concept of flex raids, since we have so much dead weight on our team right now. I feel we'd do much better with focused team of 15-18 people than with 27-28 we have now.
    /rant off

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Some of our *raiders* showed up with <630 gear clearly expecting to be carried. And then failures to basic stuff on bosses. Well, casual raiding at its finest.
    I already hate the concept of flex raids, since we have so much dead weight on our team right now. I feel we'd do much better with focused team of 15-18 people than with 27-28 we have now.
    /rant off
    I love it - my guild's also casual, 3 days/week, but because we can flex we've been able to run additional days. People don't want to come, it doesn't really matter provided we have 10+ with healers and tanks (which we always do). Worked out for me, too, since Thursday I was out and could still raid the following evenings when I was home.

We stipulated that we'd only take players who were 630+ and enchanted/etc, so we had no real dead weight in there.

Deleted
    /rant off
    ehhhh it was pretty easy to carry. we did 7/7N 7/7H in 3 days with 28 people, only had to drop down to 23 for Heroic Imp.

Mythic is going to make it much nicer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    ehhhh it was pretty easy to carry. we did 7/7N 7/7H in 3 days with 28 people, only had to drop down to 23 for Heroic Imp.

Mythic is going to make it much nicer though.
    May be your raiding team is much better geared, we started reset with only 5 people in 640-643 range, about 10 in 635-639, and the rest below 635 with some not even having 630. We didn't manage Emperor on normal (although we haven't really tried him much) and we barely made dps check on H Butcher after dropping DPS that didn't even manage to get to tank level.

/rant off
    This right here is basically the same problem our group had in Siege and what caused me to take over our raid group and drop dead weight. We're pretty casual but being casual doesn't mean feeling obligated to bring shitty players so they don't get butthurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dps is doable in mastery spec as well. I do think we are going to meet the nerfbat eventually in the damage department unless our dps scales like zero.

Deleted
    3rd All Stars WL logs, its a party, I used Seraphim on Imperator cause the taunt switch but I wish I used Holy Shield looking at the logs xD le qq

Also, 666 post is mine

Quote Originally Posted by golfinguy View Post
    I believe its his potion. The trinket is Armor, not Bonus Armor - and as far as I know they are not the same. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

The use of the potion lines up with the large spikes in damage as well. Pre-potting so got two uses - pretty strong from the log evidence.
    All Armor = Bonus Armor except the actual armor on peices of gear like Armor, Str, Stam, 2 secondaries(these are Bonus Armor). Elixirs with Armor = Bonus armor. All procs with Armor = Bonus armor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wymarc View Post
    3rd All Stars WL logs, its a party, I used Seraphim on Imperator cause the taunt switch but I wish I used Holy Shield looking at the logs xD le qq

Also, 666 post is mine
    highly doubt holy shield in terms of dps is better on Margok. #1 used it but i being a few ilvls behind and most likely doing shit dmg outside transitions due to doing all the tank debuff running outs and raid leading am right behind him with sera.

Hey,
    I just want a quick confirmation; Bonus Armor>Mastery is the >>survivability<< prior, right? And please continue the prior list..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daystone View Post
    Hey,
    I just want a quick confirmation; Bonus Armor>Mastery is the >>survivability<< prior, right? And please continue the prior list..
    Thanks
    Depends on talent choices. If you're one to go with sims then take a look at http://www.sacredduty.net/2014/11/12...ds-of-draenor/ for the stat weights. In general it's BA>>mastery>crit=vers>multistrike>haste right now but Seraphim can change that up and indeed Crit and Versatility get ahead of Mastery when using Seraphim.

However, do try to at least sim your own character and gear to get a better idea of where you are just in case you've got a setup that would result in funky stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    highly doubt holy shield in terms of dps is better on Margok. #1 used it but i being a few ilvls behind and most likely doing shit dmg outside transitions due to doing all the tank debuff running outs and raid leading am right behind him with sera.
    I'd probably like to try it anyway just to see for myself, I fucked up on my Impera attempt so bad with sera timings, and my monk cotank is a bastard and kept letting me get teleported xD Not like he has super movement xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yazidguile View Post
    I was doing those dailies without really looking at the apexis gear hoping it would be good, took a look today and i guess i won't be doing the daily anymore
    Apexis are still useful for other things like buying Seals of Fate for bonus rolls....

Went HS on Margok because I am tired of Seraphim competing with my sotr and the damage seemed considerably lower. Not sure how it could rival Seraphim in damage output.

Deleted
    Why is haste so weird for me all of a sudden?

i.imgur.com/xChyKMM.png
    i.imgur.com/B05jaYQ.png
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Oodel/simple

Sorry for the bad links, but it wouldn't let me post.

Quote Originally Posted by odl View Post
    Why is haste so weird for me all of a sudden?

i.imgur.com/xChyKMM.png
    i.imgur.com/B05jaYQ.png
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Oodel/simple

Sorry for the bad links, but it wouldn't let me post.
    Haste has a very unlinear (correct wording?) scaling. Meaning that at some points haste is superstat, and at some points, haste is absolute dogshit. I suggest looking at Thecks calculation on sacredduty.com and read the blogpost "The trouble with haste".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helkor View Post
    Haste has a very unlinear (correct wording?) scaling. Meaning that at some points haste is superstat, and at some points, haste is absolute dogshit. I suggest looking at Thecks calculation on sacredduty.com and read the blogpost "The trouble with haste".
    I can understand unlinear, but it has never been like this before, I've ran hundreds of simulations since WoD launch, and this is the first time it is this crazy.

How can the TMI go down by both losing and gaining haste? I feel like I am misunderstanding something here...

Quote Originally Posted by odl View Post
    I can understand unlinear, but it has never been like this before, I've ran hundreds of simulations since WoD launch, and this is the first time it is this crazy.

How can the TMI go down by both losing and gaining haste? I feel like I am misunderstanding something here...
    http://www.sacredduty.net/wp-content...f7637194d1.png
    This is why. And it is probably entirely different for your gear. The only real way to find an explanation to what you're seeing, is to plot it using simcraft, although that takes a shitload of time. The reason for haste acting so weird, is basically haste-breakpoints, although ours are a bit more complex than usual. It's got something to do with reduction of GCD, CD's and HP generation.