Am I correct in assuming that the buff that avengers shield give to SOTR puts it through a 1.20 multiplier? (I.E. 25% dmg reduction turns into 30% dmg reduction)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    On another note with resolve being removed, I'm concerned if SoI healing will be shit crap or rather good. Or if they will remove it all together.

Off-topic: What happened to Malorum, PraiseTheSun?
    I wouldn't mind seeing Seals scrapped or made into passives given that they always try their best to railroad us into SoI anyway and never consider the interactions SoR has with stuff like EDH.

Off-topic it was time to move on to a raiding environment more in line with my own increasingly serious approach to the game.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Seals scrapped or made into passives given that they always try their best to railroad us into SoI anyway and never consider the interactions SoR has with stuff like EDH.

Off-topic it was time to move on to a raiding environment more in line with my own increasingly serious approach to the game.
    I wouldn't be surprised it they got rid of them myself to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by palypowa View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that the buff that avengers shield give to SOTR puts it through a 1.20 multiplier? (I.E. 25% dmg reduction turns into 30% dmg reduction)
    We don't know but a number of ppl assume so.
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Scumbag guild hopper confirmed.

I wouldn't be surprised it they got rid of them myself to be honest.
    "heal for 2% of missing health" or something like that would be expected

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post

Scumbag guild hopper confirmed.
    I don't actually blame him. Malorums guild master isn't exactly the most upstanding guy you'd meet. He is a right cunt.

I don't actually blame him. Malorums guild master isn't exactly the most upstanding guy you'd meet. He is a right cunt.
    Didn't know PTS was the gm of the malorum.
    Kappa

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't know PTS was the gm of the malorum.
    Kappa
    Rumour has it he was banned from OpenRaid for changing loot rules to suit himself and his friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rZkVIBLqw

Rumour has it he was banned from OpenRaid for changing loot rules to suit himself and his friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rZkVIBLqw
    How long did it take to make that ffs lol?
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Nice chat, but U are also forgetin something that may be crusial to cut-end end game level.
    Artifacts.
    How important U guess it will be to have it at "top" level constantly?
    And more important, U like the looks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enlly View Post
    Nice chat, but U are also forgetin something that may be crusial to cut-end end game level.
    Artifacts.
    How important U guess it will be to have it at "top" level constantly?
    And more important, U like the looks?
    I believe Blizzard stated that during Legion, there won't be any weapon drops, probably besides the initial greens. Therefore it looks like that the artifact will be necessary during endgame.
    And for me personaly, I do like the looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    I believe Blizzard stated that during Legion, there won't be any weapon drops, probably besides the initial greens. Therefore it looks like that the artifact will be necessary during endgame.
    And for me personaly, I do like the looks.
    Actualy; Artifacts will be the only weapons that we will have acces to durin legion.
    We will be able to upgrade his power durin our "adventure"; by diferent ways (pvp, raid, dungs, etc).

SO, how will U feel on BG`s?

So, having read a lot of the other class previews, I'm very confidant that we will have talents that will increase the complexity of the spec.

That being said, I think we should get ready to immediately give a ton of feedback on the new talents as soon as we know what they are. We have to communicate with the devs clearly and early that this rework is only acceptable if the more complex talents are substantially better than the passive ones for the entirety of Legion.

If the equivalent of Holy Shield ends up being better than the equivalent of Seraphim, then lots of paladins are going to have a very bad time.

I completely agree. Unfortunately the problem with them adding lots of talents that affect playstyle means that it's very likely that some are going to be better than others in all situations; or at least most situations. Sure there might be "take this talent for magic damage", or "take this talent for aoe", but yeah. I'll be sad if there are any specs where they're made less fun by taking talents but you have to take those talents because they're better. That's inevitable from Blizzard's point of view of course, because different people find different things fun - but I do hope it at least doesn't make easier things better.

Gotta be honest, both the Prot Warrior and Blood DK previews looked more interesting than Paladin.

They both still have resources (DK has 2, actually). And neither generates extra Runes or Rage by landing melee crits. =\
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Gotta be honest, both the Prot Warrior and Blood DK previews looked more interesting than Paladin.

They both still have resources (DK has 2, actually). And neither generates extra Runes or Rage by landing melee crits. =\
    Warriors are supposed to get more by taking damage.

I don't really like that considering how it might encourage standing in fire (see vengeance tanking(note: not Demon Hunter Vengeance) situation)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Do you really think people are going to stop complaining, if everything was perfect they'd complain about not having anything to complain about.
    Seems to be the decade of that.

2015: The year of being offended by EVERYTHING!

Guys, mages cry tears and tears every time they're not top5 dps class.
    And tier after tier they are top 5 dps class.

Also l0l at warriors and 90% dr for the nukes.
    l0l at still having heroic strike

Guys, mages cry tears and tears every time they're not top5 dps class.
    And tier after tier they are top 5 dps class.

Also l0l at warriors and 90% dr for the nukes.
    l0l at still having heroic strike
    I mean Ignore Pain isn't gonna be 90%. It is shaman mastery but in DR form. It will be 90% if you are below 40% hp(if its direct copy of shaman mastery) and be almost 0% above 90% hp.

So it will actually be garbage unless you are almost dead. Granted this is all based on it being worded exactly like Shaman mastery and figuring it is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    I mean Ignore Pain isn't gonna be 90%. It is shaman mastery but in DR form. It will be 90% if you are below 40% hp(if its direct copy of shaman mastery) and be almost 0% above 90% hp.

So it will actually be garbage unless you are almost dead. Granted this is all based on it being worded exactly like Shaman mastery and figuring it is the same.
    i read it as similar to dampen harm- if the damage is above a threshold (say 30% of health) it will be reduced by 90%. i think if it were to be shaman mastery-esque it'd be more like WUE, that the next hit you take will be reduced based on the health it would take you to.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer