Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    Sephuz+Legs will be best for M+ farming damage wise without question, ignore cetrabens speel about the ring being less than amazing next patch.
    What about the belt that will give sick wings next patch? Thought that would be the most juicy for m+?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    What about the belt that will give sick wings next patch? Thought that would be the most juicy for m+?
    I would think you'd use belt/legs for low stuff and legs/sephuz for high stuff.

The idea behind that being that if you're doing giant yolo pulls you'll want the extra damage on AW, which will be up for proportionally more of the dungeon, and if you're not doing yolo pulls stuff is probably dying too slow and the sephuz proc is is not going to be wasted very often as a result.

On the other hand, on a big yolo pull you might find the movement speed from sephuz quite nice for getting everything grouped up.

Its easy enough to switch the belt in when you're going to AW and take it off when its off cd - i.e Belt on for first pull maw, then pull before the stairs and 2 champions, then pull after 2nd boss, quite easy to minmax as it doesn't have a 30 second window

My infite luck continues in 2017. I have legendary neck, wrists, chest and now got the stupid boots, so I'm stuck with these for the next 1,5 months minimum. Which 2 would you use out of this sad bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    My infite luck continues in 2017. I have legendary neck, wrists, chest and now got the stupid boots, so I'm stuck with these for the next 1,5 months minimum. Which 2 would you use out of this sad bunch?
    Neck and chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    Neck and chest.
    Not sure your level of progress, but if you havent yet done M Odyn, the bracers will allow you to take 2 spears with BOP.
    BOP yourself 1-2 seconds before the first one hits, then taunt less than 3 seconds to next spear cast and you are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluegeltuer View Post
    Should I feel bad for having Sephuz + Legs but not liking M+?
    Well, at least if you decide to give it another shot you will be well equipped!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    There's no more DR on bad luck protection after 4 legos, so you could still get another soon. Let's hope the RNG gods favor the Light.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Tbh I have boots and prydaz and if I get the 3rd I'm more inclined to replace the neck since they're nerfing it over and again on the PTR, it's now what 15% of max HP? Decent for padding extra "self healing" on the meters but not sure if life saving anymore. Boots amount to extra 25% movement speed for me and I kinda got used to it, being able to reposition without wasting a horse charge is a decent quality of life improvement.

So if I was in that situation would probably go with chest and boots.

So, I got my 3rd legendary yesterday - Heathcliff's immortality. Previously I had Sephuz and Uther's Guard.

What would you wear? I only do M+, never any serious raiding. Right now I'm going with Heathcliffs and Sephuz, but the STR loss from switching Uther's guard out is pretty big. The haste, however, is so niiiiiiice...

Deleted
    What are your thoughts on the Set bonuses for Prot?

Is it worth going for the 4 set bonus with all the different stats on the set pieces

2 pc great 4 pc borderline useless without the legendary helm

The 2 piece is really solid, a flat increase in dr and heals. 10/10 would recommend.

The 4 piece however, can be good or bad. For example, as Sepelio said, with legendary helm, it's stronger. With RP talented (most likely will be for most progression) and no helm, you might as well not bother with 4 piece at all. It's better with seraphim/LD, but still is only a minor thing to have, probably not worth the poor stats on the extra set pieces.

I'll personally be trying to get 2 piece asap, and won't worry about 4 piece unless I magically get the helm. Even then, it's not a major priority to get it.

I got neck and waist.
    I'm praying for helmet so i can be self-sustaining healer-tank with helm + waist + wrath combo xD
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Got my first legendary...bracers.

Deleted
    thinking about not logging in today for not having the bad luck protection system reset by a 7th legendary drop before the helm is available tomorrow.

Dat Helm. I want it. I want it badly

The answer is Satyr. Always satyr.
    Last edited by Veyloris; 2017-01-10 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmcdowel View Post
    The 2 piece is really solid, a flat increase in dr and heals. 10/10 would recommend.

The 4 piece however, can be good or bad. For example, as Sepelio said, with legendary helm, it's stronger. With RP talented (most likely will be for most progression) and no helm, you might as well not bother with 4 piece at all. It's better with seraphim/LD, but still is only a minor thing to have, probably not worth the poor stats on the extra set pieces.

I'll personally be trying to get 2 piece asap, and won't worry about 4 piece unless I magically get the helm. Even then, it's not a major priority to get it.
    I think you are reading this 2 set incorrectly and giving it way more value than it actually gives. Its not 10% DR and Heals its 10% additional from your Concecrate buff so your Sotr is x 1.3 now instead of 1.2 and your self heal is 1.3 instead of 1.2 for me that goes from 48% to 52% DR on Sotr and for HotP it goes from 37.2% missing health to 40.3% missing health.

Disclaimer I have not actually tested the set so I could be understanding it incorrectly but the way it reads makes me think its just a 30% modifier now instead of 20%. I think 10% for both is just a crazy strong 2 set.

Four set with Helm and RP will be beyond strong as well so dont discount that we all just have to win the helm roulette wheel now.
    Last edited by Guzrud; 2017-01-10 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzrud View Post
    I think you are reading this 2 set incorrectly and giving it way more value than it actually gives. Its not 10% DR and Heals its 10% additional from your Concecrate buff so your Sotr is x 1.3 now instead of 1.2 and your self heal is 1.3 instead of 1.2 for me that goes from 48% to 52% DR on Sotr and for HotP it goes from 37.2% missing health to 40.3% missing health.

Disclaimer I have not actually tested the set so I could be understanding it incorrectly but the way it reads makes me think its just a 30% modifier now instead of 20%. I think 10% for both is just a crazy strong 2 set.

Four set with Helm and RP will be beyond strong as well so dont discount that we all just have to win the helm roulette wheel now.
    Yes that is how I read it as well. And yes it is a flat increase, literally no drawback ever. Not to mention that consecrate also increases damage from sotr, so the set bonus will increase that as well. So yes, 2 piece is really strong. The thing with 4 piece is without the helm, and RP talented, the procs net you almost nothing. Not to mention the fact that you typically don't need to lotp that often in 99% of cases. With the helm it is actally better because it'll just reset 1 charge, while the other continues charging. Still, not a priority to obtain, and lets be real - tanks won't be prioritized for tier anyway. Especially paladins this tier because demon hunters and warlocks benefit a lot from their set bonuses.

EDIT: The math works out like this: consecrate bonus goes from 20% to 30%. Meaning that SotR dr, SotR damage, and LotP healing are all increased by 8.3% of their current value. It is a solid gain across the board.
    Last edited by Angusmcdowel; 2017-01-10 at 09:50 PM.

Will the changes to how stats are calculated change pawn weights?

Anyone have any new values?