How to learn enchanting above 600?

I've played a bit this morning I am now lvl 91 and learned Archeology / Fishing / Cooking up to 700. Fishing just fish a fish in any pond in WOD and a blue learning recepie will be your catch. Cooking dropped from a random humanoid mob and archeology was inside a node when i wa spicking it up.

I tried to disenchant some quests rewards in WOD hoping it would yelled for me an enchanting plan to learn up to 700 but nada. Anyone know how to learn enchanting and JC above 600?

Thanks

At the Ashran island, there are trainers that sell the profession recipes you need for 600+

At your garrison you can buy the recipe if you have the Enchanters Study

I got it from some quest mob, it also dropped the 700 tailoring item at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    I got it from some quest mob, it also dropped the 700 tailoring item at the same time.
    This is the correct answer. Just go about your usual questing and they'll drop for you. I got both from a mob in the Bladespire Citadel area.

they didn't drop after I killed many mobs. I bought them at Ashran Island like the person suggested. They were 100 or maybe 200g each for JC and for Enchanting. Made me learn several enchants/items to create as a JC.

Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    they didn't drop after I killed many mobs. I bought them at Ashran Island like the person suggested. They were 100 or maybe 200g each for JC and for Enchanting. Made me learn several enchants/items to create as a JC.
    It is a specific mob that always drop quest items for your crafting professions.
    For horde, that is Dorogg the Ruthless for the quest The Butcher of Bladespire
    For alliance, it should be Karnoth <Shard of the Dark Star> for the quest Shadows Awaken
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

(please ignore)

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    This is the correct answer. Just go about your usual questing and they'll drop for you. I got both from a mob in the Bladespire Citadel area.
    I had exactly the same thing it will drop for you dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.