Holy stat weights?

I can't seem to find a straight answer on which stats are good for Holy. Everyone agrees on Multistrike (even though I'm not really sure why it's considered the ultimate best stat for Holy) but what about the other stats? I've seen some people say you should go Multistrike/Versatility on all gear, while others say that Versatility is terrible. What about Mastery? Or Haste?

For example, I've got Mastery/Multistrike pants, and Versatility/Multistrike pants. Which to use?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I can't seem to find a straight answer on which stats are good for Holy. Everyone agrees on Multistrike (even though I'm not really sure why it's considered the ultimate best stat for Holy) but what about the other stats? I've seen some people say you should go Multistrike/Versatility on all gear, while others say that Versatility is terrible. What about Mastery? Or Haste?

For example, I've got Mastery/Multistrike pants, and Versatility/Multistrike pants. Which to use?
    Everyone agrees on multistrike because we have a passive that increase the potency and our gain of multistrike. For the second stat people are debating about haste/mastery it's all up in the air atm but I see more people going for mastery to be fair. Versatility is probably our worst stat I'd say.

Here is the stat weight from a raiding perspective:

1) Multistrike (You need this on pretty much every slot or almost every, your healing skyrockets when you reach a good enough percentage roughly 20% when buffed for starters, with full bis dungeon gear and enchants you can reach 40% easily since weapon enchant grants 16-17% multistrike on 2 stacks). This stat does the exact same thing that mastery does except it works with every spell and it's instant instead of a super slow 6 sec HoT. Renew gets the most benefit off this stat because each tick can multistrike individually.
    2) Haste (Provides the best synergy with the brand new Sanctuary chakra, allows faster uses of CoH because of faster renew casts and boosts substantially renew healing which is the primary filler you will use in raiding).
    3) Crit/Versatility/Mastery (All these stats are roughly equal, most dungeon gear that has multistrike comes with either crit or versatility so pick whatever you can find, versatility is usually the better stat here because there is no rng component like there is with crit since it's a flat healing boost to all abilities.)
    In general avoid mastery as much as possible because the direct heals you cast in raiding are almost non-existant outside CoH and sometimes PoH. For 5-mans mastery is mroe valuable since you cast a lot more of direct heals but for raiding it's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post

1) Multistrike (You need this on pretty much every slot or almost every, your healing skyrockets when you reach a good enough percentage roughly 20% when buffed for starters, with full bis dungeon gear and enchants you can reach 40% easily since weapon enchant grants 16-17% multistrike on 2 stacks). This stat does the exact same thing that mastery does except it works with every spell and it's instant instead of a super slow 6 sec HoT. Renew gets the most benefit off this stat because each tick can multistrike individually.
    2) Haste (Provides the best synergy with the brand new Sanctuary chakra, allows faster uses of CoH because of faster renew casts and boosts substantially renew healing which is the primary filler you will use in raiding).
    3) Crit/Versatility/Mastery (All these stats are roughly equal, most dungeon gear that has multistrike comes with either crit or versatility so pick whatever you can find, versatility is usually the better stat here because there is no rng component like there is with crit since it's a flat healing boost to all abilities.)
    In general avoid mastery as much as possible because the direct heals you cast in raiding are almost non-existant outside CoH and sometimes PoH. For 5-mans mastery is mroe valuable since you cast a lot more of direct heals but for raiding it's pretty bad.
    We are in big trouble if we use CoH on CD and renew the rest of the time lol. Poh and CoP is going to need a slight mana cost drop for raiding. Our renew cannot come closed to competing with druids hots to match their play style.

Yeah, I guess I'll start going for Multistrike/Haste and Multistrike/Versatility pieces again. I'm currently sitting at 17% unbuffed. I don't have the weapon enchant yet (I went for the Spirit one instead, for whatever reason) so I'll work on getting that next. As well as a weapon to put it on too, I guess. I've already got the Multistrike staff from the mage boss in Everbloom, so I suppose I'll try and get another one from her. One with spirit enchant, other with Multistrike enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm View Post
    Our renew cannot come closed to competing with druids hots to match their play style.
    Renew is not Holy's only spell. :|
    Last edited by anon5123; 2014-11-23 at 04:36 AM.

We are in big trouble if we use CoH on CD and renew the rest of the time lol. Poh and CoP is going to need a slight mana cost drop for raiding. Our renew cannot come closed to competing with druids hots to match their play style.
    Our Renew costs less mana than Rejuvenation and when you account for Rapid Renewal, it actually heals for more.

Rejuvenation costs 1.9% of total mana, Renew costs 1.5. Rejuvenation heals for 228% of your spell power, Renew heals for 176 + 22% when cast. In terms of HPM that means Renew heals for more.

Additionally CoH costs significantly less mana than Wild Growth to cast.
    Last edited by Aparthia; 2014-11-23 at 05:09 AM.

Deleted

How would you rate spirit in there?

Quote Originally Posted by aelrine View Post
    how would you rate spirit in there?
    numero uno

I dunno what you're talking about but renew and CoH is actually stronger than wild growth and rejuvenation on raiding. Holy beats the crap out of resto druids in raids in fact because you have infinite mana from solace while druids have big mana issues in long fights. Druids are currently the best in 5-mans because there you can't use sanctuary and secondly druids can chain cds for the entire fights since they don't last longer than 1-2 mins.

Yeah, I guess I'll start going for Multistrike/Haste and Multistrike/Versatility pieces again. I'm currently sitting at 17% unbuffed. I don't have the weapon enchant yet (I went for the Spirit one instead, for whatever reason) so I'll work on getting that next. As well as a weapon to put it on too, I guess. I've already got the Multistrike staff from the mage boss in Everbloom, so I suppose I'll try and get another one from her. One with spirit enchant, other with Multistrike enchant.
    You don't need spirit enchant for holy it's a total waste since solace gives you all the mana you'll ever need. On beta i was raiding with 1k spirit all the time and mana was never an issue because solace is that overpowered.

How are people weighing say a perfectly itemised 630 item vs a crappy itemised challenge mode piece?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jayman80 View Post
    How are people weighing say a perfectly itemised 630 item vs a crappy itemised challenge mode piece?
    Depends on how crappy. If its spirit+ms vs spirit+mastery, it's ok, but if its ms+haste vs crit+mastery, then keep the old piece.

Deleted
    You don't need spirit enchant for holy it's a total waste since solace gives you all the mana you'll ever need. On beta i was raiding with 1k spirit all the time and mana was never an issue because solace is that overpowered.
    I am still trying to figure out the best playstyle for Holy.

Is it either Multristrike > haste > rest if we abuse renew. With that, we would use Solace and PI/ToF. Divine Insight would be more or less wasted since we wouldn't use PoH very often.

Or Multistrike > mastery > haste with Divine Inisight, Surge of Light if we abuse PoH, FH, ...

I usually play Disc and MW Monk but I will have Disc/Holy for WoD raids.

Does that make sense ? I never did raids as Holy so I don't know what's the best things to do yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hiveNzin0 View Post
    I am still trying to figure out the best playstyle for Holy.

Is it either Multristrike > haste > rest if we abuse renew. With that, we would use Solace and PI/ToF. Divine Insight would be more or less wasted since we wouldn't use PoH very often.

Or Multistrike > mastery > haste with Divine Inisight, Surge of Light if we abuse PoH, FH, ...
    There is no raid where you will be spamming PoH or FH. That's only viable in short fights ie cms and hcs. In longer fights you need to be more conservative with your mana, hence Renew and CoH spam.

The latter option is out of the question for raiding.

Deleted
    Even with spirit in all gear pieces possible and solace, you can't PoH that much. Your mana will deplete too fast (math has been done in a previous thread, but even without, it's quite clear anyway...).

So it's not really an option... Go Mult>Haste with PI (or ToF) and solace.
    After you get your hands on T17 gear, you can start to spec DI and abuse serendipity procs, depending on fights.

Deleted
    I came here to edit my post after reading a few posts written by Isheria.

Thanks !