Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    people never read the whole thread do they? lol
    I am surprised that while walking to the bank you didn't start walking in place then get ported to your neighbors house (aka Shrine) then pass out (DC) and when you tried to wake up you were in a dreamland que for the privilege of joining us in the real world
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I've played since vanilla and played on every expansion launch except TBC.

It was never even close to this bad, wotlk had some hiccups, but nothing compared to this, Cata and MoP launches were basically flawless.
    INb4 someone says " well you skipped TBC. which IMO, was the worst!"

10+ Year Old Account
    people never read the whole thread do they? lol

Lmao nope, but thanks for the entertainment while waiting for the servers to come back

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If you insist, you will get refund.

The server problem is real.
    By law, Blizzard must give refund.
    Not if they properly disclosed their refund policy. I would imagine they disclosed the possibility of realm instability and aren't guaranteeing 100% uptime from 3am EST 11/13 until forever or your money back.

If they did promise that, then you'd be right, consumer credit card laws would be in play, assuming you paid by credit card.

So I figured, what the hell i will just go to the bank and issue a refund right? I mean how hard can it be right? So early morning I go the bank..everything's fine and great.. I walked in the bank and do you know what happened?

I got teleported back to my house and a huge "transfer aborted: instance not found" text appeared right infront of me!!

wtf
    For those missing the joke.

So I like many others have been waiting so long for wod and was really looking forward to it. I took a couple of days off work just to play and what happened? I couldn't even login at all ..I managed to get some playtime during the early morning hours and the lag sucked so much. I did NOT pay for this.

So I've called blizzard and asked for a refund and all their phone lines were busy. I tried using their ticket system/web chat and no avail. Honestly, this launch has been so awful i just want my money back you know? You'd think after so many expansions they'd actually know what they're doing but no, server disconnects and lag for almost two days now.

So finally after like a day and a half of waiting for ticket response I got one and it said they don't offer refunds for the game since it launched already...wtf honestly I PAID for a working expansion. I mean what..we've paid 10 extra euros/10 dollars for the expansion? It's like we paid for these server issues!!

So I figured, what the hell i will just go to the bank and issue a refund right? I mean how hard can it be right? So early morning I go the bank..everything's fine and great.. I walked in the bank and do you know what happened?

I got teleported back to my house and a huge "transfer aborted: instance not found" text appeared right infront of me!!

wtf
    You're also lying. I waited 28 minutes for live chat. Dude said he was glad I didn't level to 91. Refunded me immediately.

at least they are trying to fix a problem... you should be this angry when you have over a year of the end raid tier
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    Check out GoG.com lots of good games there and as far as digital distribution goes, they have an industry leading 30 day return policy. Green Man Gaming has a good trade in policy too. Just leave the blizzard realm and you got options. Blizzard knows they're the apple of gaming so people will kiss their asses no matter what, no need for them to care.

What a load of bs. You have what evidence to back that up? If they didn't care, they would patch it next Tuesday and let you go until then. Be angry, don't be stupid though.
    Last edited by Mithan; 2014-11-14 at 05:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    I've played since vanilla and played on every expansion launch except TBC.

It was never even close to this bad, wotlk had some hiccups, but nothing compared to this, Cata and MoP launches were basically flawless.
    I don't recall massive DDOS attacks during previous launches either...

Taking time off at a launch, sounds like poor life decision making skills, I think that should be something you should focus on instead of getting a refund for a game you are going to re-buy a week or less later even if you did get one.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    You're also lying. I waited 28 minutes for live chat. Dude said he was glad I didn't level to 91. Refunded me immediately.
    LMAO. Prime example of someone who didn't read the OP or just completely missed the joke. LOL.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2014-11-14 at 05:26 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    ........ Just leave the blizzard realm and you got options. Blizzard knows they're the apple of gaming so people will kiss their asses no matter what, no need for them to care.
    Absolute true!
    Im very suprised and very satisfied i meet here someone as you. Sry my bad english

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    I don't recall massive DDOS attacks during previous launches either...
    If u trust them these shits about ddos, its your problem ))

Deleted
    Thank you - the first thing, concerning wow, that made me laugh today

Falalala... Reading's hard.

Its not WoDs fault you cant play. Its all the damn players clogging up the data streams!
    And if you give up on an entire expansion after only 2 days... Why did you even buy it to begin with?
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If you insist, you will get refund.

The server problem is real.
    By law, Blizzard must give refund.
    BY law, they have to give a refund.....lol. There is no such law, but good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Just don't take your private jet to the bank. You'll end up suspended in air outside of your house, along with 100 other private jets, constantly falling from the sky and popping back up.
    dammit..

"powers down jet"

In Denmark we have a 14 day refund policy on EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT. I do not know how it works in the US tho.

So finally after like a day and a half of waiting for ticket response I got one and it said they don't offer refunds for the game since it launched already...wtf honestly I PAID for a working expansion. I mean what..we've paid 10 extra euros/10 dollars for the expansion? It's like we paid for these server issues!!

Honestly, I'm super glad you didn't get a refund.