Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Fuck u blizzard fuck u in the ass

Don't think the bump will matter much here, may try that on their official forums.

is not workin the RESTART cause is bullshit like everything from blizzard

I thought this thread was going to be about blizzard's lack of character

fuckin assholes i bet they all suckin each others dicks right now instead of fixin their piece of shit servers

Quote Originally Posted by Nutslayer View Post
    fuckin assholes i bet they all suckin each others dicks right now instead of fixin their piece of shit servers
    Did you create an account just to nerd rage? Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Did you create an account just to nerd rage? Bravo.
    so many new accts, with so much raging..
    as if we here were the right address anyway..
    Or, maybe, the official forums would lead to a forums or even acct ban.
    No one's happy about the situation, but raging won't help anyone, even less the one raging. That's unhealthy.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Dont u feel robbed right now? like they dont make billions every fuckin month, they should at least be rdy after 10 fuckin years

I did a flushdns and it let me use my other characters. When I tried to log on my main again the loading bar was stuck for 15 minutes or so and I closed the client to restart the game. 6000 person queue... so I won't know if it fixed my main for a while.

If you want to know how to do it. cmd prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, this shit is going to be permanent until they hopefully fix it with tomorrow's restarts.

This happened to me right as maintenance ended earlier today. I logged off and left for work. I just got back now and have THE SAME PROBLEM happening.

Looks like only a server restart will fix the issue. Don't get your hopes up for playing this game today. Bust out the ol' TF2 or something and hope it gets fixed in tomorrow's server maintenance.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

*sigh* this is really irksome.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutslayer View Post
    Dont u feel robbed right now? like they dont make billions every fuckin month, they should at least be rdy after 10 fuckin years
    billions every month? Fill us in with your math, bubba..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Icestrong View Post
    I did a flushdns and it let me use my other characters. When I tried to log on my main again the loading bar was stuck for 15 minutes or so and I closed the client to restart the game. 6000 person queue... so I won't know if it fixed my main for a while.

If you want to know how to do it. cmd prompt and type ipconfig /flushdns
    This doesn't work. Just tried it.

It's a server side issue. Whatever you do client side is futile.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Guys, this shit is going to be permanent until they hopefully fix it with tomorrow's restarts.

This happened to me right as maintenance ended earlier today. I logged off and left for work. I just got back now and have THE SAME PROBLEM happening.

Looks like only a server restart will fix the issue. Don't get your hopes up for playing this game today. Bust out the ol' TF2 or something and hope it gets fixed in tomorrow's server maintenance.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/533401533962924032
    Apparently, there's some new hardware now involved..

10+ Year Old Account
    Cut it out with the bumping and making posts just to rage. This is not the official Blizzard forums, bumping a thread here will make no difference. It's against site rules, and will result in infractions being handed out.

These forums are for constructive discussion.