So the launch came to this..

My friend came over from out of town to have an epic launch party (we booked 5 days off of work for this). We do this every year for a wow x-pac. But sense queue times are ridiculous and these server crashes are too much to handle im switching to a low pop server. I waited 4 hours in queue to play on Tich only for servers to D/C me and put me in another 8k person queue time. I got to 700~ again only to have server maintenance pop me out. So I slept and now same thing. random queue D/C's while getting low on queue. Anyone else really upset at the launch? Cant this be the "Worst launch in video game history?" Whats worse than this, im creeping up on 12 hours no time played.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

The generated massive hype, convinced many people to pre-order and come back to the game, and then served up a complete disaster. I don't blame anyone who decided to come back and give the new expansion a try for feeling like they have been ripped off. I think they should be willing to give full refunds to anyone who pre-ordered the game. There is a big problem with these companies in the gaming industry treating their audience like crap, and they are going to keep doing it and it will keep getting worse until they feel financial consequences for it.

Where does Blizzard get off charging $50 for WoD? That's the price you pay for a game that is actually out of beta testing. Its like they think their customers are idiots.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
    Anyone else really upset at the launch?
    Lol. I'm sure you've seen the forums. Definitely didn't need a new thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.