Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

This video needs to be shared.. Best way to show the WoD disaster..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL6T_Uq1vTY

The video says it all.. And its all coming directly from blizzard.. With a few touches only..

Btw video is not mine so..

Adding the unoficial blizz sorry video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw
    Last edited by mmoc7c417b0bc4; 2014-11-14 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Added the we are sorry video

I lol'd. /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    I lol'd. /10char
    All this fiasco just kept me thinking of the documentary they did.. The montage is perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    All this fiasco just kept me thinking of the documentary they did.. The montage is perfect..
    Only thing missing is a screen cap at the end of Bashiok's explanation of the problem:

"Our current biggest hurdle is the concentration of players in specific areas and zones, and an unexpected effect of that concentration on the realm stability."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Only thing missing is a screen cap at the end of Bashiok's explanation of the problem:

"Our current biggest hurdle is the concentration of players in specific areas and zones, and an unexpected effect of that concentration on the realm stability."
    Haha.. Good one.. Im betting some video wizard will make a montage including that aswell..

Blizzard's official apology for long queues, server instability, unable to play, lack of customer service and forum responses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ2X2HSxcgU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thejm View Post
    Blizzard's official apology for long queues, server instability, unable to play, lack of customer service and forum responses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ2X2HSxcgU
    What are u talking about? The way your talking it almost seems like we have something to complain about.. Didint you see the overwelming good response from the eu forums..

Kek..

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha. I knew somebody would make this.

Ha, yeah, this exact clip in the documentary popped into my mind when they started having problems for this expansion. With it being so fresh in everyone's minds, that clip really stands out. You had to figure someone would use it in a video down the road.

This video deserves an oscar.

I found that... interesting too while watching the documentary(which I did just now while sitting in this lovely queue)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherDryer View Post
    This video deserves an oscar.
    The bald dude saying.. Its something we ended up learnind from, and activly avoid moving forward"

Needs a best actor oscar.. Leo you wont take the lil statue one mroe time..

really missed a chance after the last quote to show a clip of the ridiculous lag and/or inability to log in.

The bald dude saying.. Its something we ended up learnind from, and activly avoid moving forward"

Needs a best actor oscar.. Leo you wont take the lil statue one mroe time..
    Then again blizzard hipocrisy never surprises me. Mike Morhaime was talking at the blizzcon opening ceremony about how gamers act horribly towards one another and how it has to stop, while his forum admins have been actively deleting (not closing, deleting) polite and constructive threads on the blizzard forums that showed when blizzard is wrong about something. They wait for one random guy to start swearing and then they call the entire thread toxic and delete it.

This is a very small example of blizzard hipocrisy.

Deleted
    I actually laughed really hard on that, having watched the "documentary" and talking bout ahnqiraj for the past 2 days. Thanks for linking.

Deleted
    That video makes me really sad. Just shows me how highly they think of themselfs and still fail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WasherDryer View Post
    Then again blizzard hipocrisy never surprises me. Mike Morhaime was talking at the blizzcon opening ceremony about how gamers act horribly towards one another and how it has to stop, while his forum admins have been actively deleting (not closing, deleting) polite and constructive threads on the blizzard forums that showed when blizzard is wrong about something. They wait for one random guy to start swearing and then they call the entire thread toxic and delete it.

This is a very small example of blizzard hipocrisy.
    Dont you find it "strange" How jessiecox.. Panzer.. Dodger.. Wowcrendor.. All that gang is so quiet about this?

Or how gaming sites.. Are just content with the DDoS excuse.. And dont go further to show how mutch of a screw up the expantion was?

Damage control my friend.. Blizz is not only "trying" to fix the server problems.. But also probably controling what the gaming media is saying..

Dont you find it "strange" How jessiecox.. Panzer.. Dodger.. Wowcrendor.. All that gang is so quiet about this?

Or how gaming sites.. Are just content with the DDoS excuse.. And dont go further to show how mutch of a screw up the expantion was?

Damage control my friend.. Blizz is not only "trying" to fix the server problems.. But also probably controling what the gaming media is saying..
    just look at Lore. they hired his ass just to shut him up because he was so good at calling them on their bullshit/thinking for them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dkomposer View Post
    just look at Lore. they hired his ass just to shut him up because he was so good at calling them on their bullshit/thinking for them
    Indeed.. And since a lot of the utubers i mentioned have conections to blizz.. They are keeping their mouths shut.. Since they dont want backlash..

Eddited.. actualy crendor made a video on the launch.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJJ3vyWGVw
    Last edited by mmoc7c417b0bc4; 2014-11-14 at 11:14 PM. Reason: They made a video

Can someone link me the original video?