Thread: Why restart?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Figures why ur defending it. Doesnt mean the restart didnt fuck everything up again. And then blames me for entitlement. Oh the irony.
    You just put yourself in front of que line over a working server without lag. GG.
    Yep, sucks to be a victim like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    "One guy on EU is doing fine guys, lets not restart the servers and attempt to fix the issues for everyone else, because this one guy is perfectly fine."

That about sums it up.
    Lol we have a winner!

Deleted
    Most people were happy with it. Kazzak has the occasional 3500 plus que.
    The server had a 50 second delay, but this morning it was great for allmost everyone.

And how does that even work? Your on the same server. If i have no lag, neither should u. Or u should get a proper connection.
    no....no it wasn't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    The new hardware was installed during the maintenance, do you really think they ended maintenance early without installing the new stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Rolling restarts of all realms.
    Yeah but all the servers are up, only 4 servers are offline at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunderes Are Bad View Post
    Yep, sucks to be a victim like you.

- - - Updated - - -

It's literally in blue posts on the front page.
    Im ahead of the que aswell. So no problems there. (SSD ftw)

Still, the question remains, why restart a realm working fine for the first time since release?
    They know 5000 players will try to log in after and break it entirely.

Deleted
    Still, the question remains, why restart a realm working fine for the first time since release?
    Because it doesn't work for everyone, I was playing at midnight last night and it was still packed but had no lag. it really depends on where you are, Garrisons are still laggy cluster fucks but everywhere is apart from the first quest area was fucking dandy.

Deleted
    Im ahead of the que aswell. So no problems there. (SSD ftw)

if it was working fine they wouldn't of restarted it, it was not working fine

Deleted
    Restart hit my realm while I was in my Garrison, like many others this has introduced the 90% Loading Screen issue so now have to wait days for Support to move my character to a city.

They could have at least given a Server message countdown to the restart, I would have ported out of Garrison (Just like I've avoided Flight Paths and entering on Foot to ensure I do not get stuck)

Quote Originally Posted by CrownSever View Post
    Yeah but all the servers are up, only 4 servers are offline at the moment.
    Because they don't restart all realms at the same time, that's pretty much what rolling restarts means, they restart a few at a time.
    And Stormscale is up now btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    Restart hit my realm while I was in my Garrison, like many others this has introduced the 90% Loading Screen issue so now have to wait days for Support to move my character to a city.

They could have at least given a Server message countdown to the restart, I would have ported out of Garrison (Just like I've avoided Flight Paths and entering on Foot to ensure I do not get stuck)
    We had the Server message countdown on Stormscale at least, pretty weird if you didnt have it.

Aaand now i'm stuck on 90%, thanks Blizz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post

there was a countdown

Kazzak EU and stuck on 90% loading screen / disconnecting since the server restart. Anyone else having similar issues?

Deleted
    There was a restart message for Aggramar EU as well. Waiting before I log back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Kazzak EU and stuck on 90% loading screen / disconnecting since the server restart. Anyone else having similar issues?
    I was in and it was really smooth. All of the sudden I dced and now in stuck at 90%

Deleted
    any one knows why is says all the time my character is online when i try transfering it? i checked my char early this mornbning before maintance and i got no mail.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurae View Post
    it's only for 15 minutes
    No, it isn't. It's been out for 30 minutes now. It was fine and then they interfered and fucked it. I'm going out.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well i stil get my graphic black/white colour stretch...fly path and hearthstone problems...

Deleted
    Can't get back on my server after the restart either, World Server Is Down. I think it's because I logged out in a garrison.

But there's a lot of bugs and they've got to roll these hotfixes out. It's not like they're doing restarts for fun.

Deleted
    Im in. Whooho.

Well atm on Kazzak EU even though i was lucky to skip the que, I can't get in it's either retrieving character list or character not found errors