which is best for leveling in WOD prot or ret?

i got boosted char so his gear sucks which spec do u recommend for faster and easier soling

My ret main is 560 and at level 93 atm. I dont feel squishy at all as ret and have had zero problems with dying, but I'm sure the case would be different for a boosted toon. Prot with questing upgrades should be fine either until you get a comfortable level if you're worried about squishiness or prot all the way through if you like as it;s is more viable now than it used to be in past expansion leveling.

Both Ret and Prot are fine. I've been using Prot for some of the group-quest mobs, but other than that, I've been kind of switching between the two depending on how I feel.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just hit 100 with my boosted ret last night, it's seriously so easy as a ret pally. The self healing is GOD MODE and the damage is more than fine. once you actually get good gear you can take like 6+ mobs at a time and kill them all fairly quickly. Ret pally is fun leveling, first time playing a pally!

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    i just hit 100 with my boosted ret last night, it's seriously so easy as a ret pally. The self healing is GOD MODE and the damage is more than fine. once you actually get good gear you can take like 6+ mobs at a time and kill them all fairly quickly. Ret pally is fun leveling, first time playing a pally!
    Pretty much this. Just remember to pop Flash of Light after you kill a mob for that oh-so-sweet 100% crit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey!

We encourage our posters to utilize existing threads to help make decisions like this, as we don't quite allow "which class/spec should I play/is better" threads.

Utilize the existing threads to come to a decision which would be best suited to you!

Good luck in your search and enjoy your boost!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature