Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Do the members of Method have queues? Does anyone know?

Or do they get preferential treatment? By the way, have you noticed sometimes the queue jumps up a few positions? While it may be a glitch or the same people re-logging, I wonder if it's just preferential-treatment customers or Blizzard employees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they get special treatment? The race doesn't start until next month.

I know several people in some top guilds - and they have been just as vocal as the rest of the players about shitty queues and disconnects.

Your tin foil hat is WAAAY too tight there pal, sorry..

Deleted
    What they do that a lot of other people might not do, is stay online for as much as possible, through the use of teamviewer and rotations.

There's no preferential treatment. My guild has several groups running Heroics as of yesterday. Most people that have progressed that high already had friends on super low pop realms to phase us over like we did.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of course they do have a special treatment! I also heard that they can summon a mount instantly and then ride it inside. I mean, it is time to apply to one of these, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Why would they get special treatment? The race doesn't start until next month.
    The reason why people are curious is because on player from Method became level 96 within 2 - 3 hours.
    And 13 hours after the launch, 12 members of <Method> were level 100.
    I am on Twisting Nether myself and I find this impossible due to the fact queue positions are at 4000+ at the moment.
    And the lag made the game literally unplayable the first day of the launch, and even now.

When the 00:00 mark hit and they released the realm wide quest to everybody that had WoD linked to their account, the server crashed 1 minute later and it took over 1 hour to even get the first quest turned in.

This is one of the main reason why people, including me, think that Method has some sort of special treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeewth View Post
    The reason why people are curious is because on player from Method became level 96 within 2 - 3 hours.
    I am on Twisting Nether myself and I find this impossible due to the fact queue positions are at 4000+ at the moment.
    And the lag made the game literally unplayable the first day of the launch, and even now.

When the 00:00 mark hit and they released the realm wide quest to everybody that had WoD linked to their account, the server crashed 1 minute later and it took over 1 hour to even get the first quest turned in.

This is one of the main reason why people, including me, think that Method has some sort of special treatment.
    They probably just prepared intensely for the optimal way to do 90-100 as fast as possible, as for queues they're probably logged in 24/7 with somebody stepping in during sleep so don't need to face them

Of course they have queues, but they also probably have someone that would keep them logged on while they're away(such as another guild member or a friend) so they don't have to sit in 5 hour long queues.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    They probably just prepared intensely for the optimal way to do 90-100 as fast as possible, as for queues they're probably logged in 24/7 with somebody stepping in during sleep so don't need to face them
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Of course they have queues, but they also probably have someone that would keep them logged on while they're away(such as another guild member or a friend) so they don't have to sit in 5 hour long queues.
    Even though that would be a good solution, however that would have no effect if you get disconnected because of a server crash every 5 - 20 minutes.
    I got kicked a few times and was instantly put in a massive queue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    ^Method is an hardcore guild.

They get queues as everyone else.

It would not surprise me if something like that were true, but that is a pretty far out there thought. Like a lot of things with hardcore raiding (good and needed loot drops), they just had incredible luck with getting in and staying connected. Where as I have had terrible connection luck. The getting to 100 part does not surprise me since they all practiced and studied up on beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    I know several people in some top guilds - and they have been just as vocal as the rest of the players about shitty queues and disconnects.
    They are just trying to maintain the facade. *Puts on tinfoil head*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Or do they get preferential treatment? By the way, have you noticed sometimes the queue jumps up a few positions? While it may be a glitch or the same people re-logging, I wonder if it's just preferential-treatment customers or Blizzard employees.
    No each and every member has its own Blizzard complex with a personal server for main and every alt.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    There's no preferential treatment. My guild has several groups running Heroics as of yesterday. Most people that have progressed that high already had friends on super low pop realms to phase us over like we did.
    Or had guildmates use their insta-90s to create a toons on a low pop server in order to achieve the same effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would not be surpriced, look at the WoD beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeewth View Post

Got 100 after 15 hrs on kazzak , one of our friends invited us to a dead realm . No Lag , No Phasing bugs and working garrisons.
    and about skipping the queue i suggest you to take a look at treckie's twitter

Judging from the fact whenever I looked at Trekkie's stream on launch day he was sat looking at a queue screen or "character not found".. I'm guessing the answer is no.

How did they level up so quick? Because they grouped together and knew what they were doing. It's always been very quick to level that way.

Same applies to streamers.. i've seen many popular wow streamers looking at queue screens over the last few days. No one gets preferential treatment.

They don't sleep anyway, so it's okay