View Poll Results: Will you play another blizzard game on its Launch week?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • No way I've learnt my lesson

4 66.67%
  • Yes I love blizzard hugs kisses

2 33.33%

Will Warcraft movie crash the same way on its launch?

Could you imagine?

The queue is 2 years until movie launches and imagine going to the theaters and suddenly the movie cgi crashes or something:P (This is a JOKE)

No but seriously take a moment and answer this poll,

Will you ever trust blizzards infastructure the first day of a game launch?

I personally won't play overwatch or any other expansion game to come until I am 100% assured that everything is working as intended.

Its the first time for me that a launch has been so messy, usually you would have hurdles and problems here and there but the game would still be available.

3 days now and the game continues being problematic. Each day blizzard makes 2.5m £ from subscriptions which is a lot of money and they yet don't want to compensate anything which brings me to my other point that:

Stay tuned EU players at least, I have spoken to a lawyer and we could actually make a case by paying like 1-2£ each about this matter suing blizzard not individually but making 1 lawsuit containing thousands of sues.

They shouldn't get away with it.

also again a mod might close my topic cause "there are too many topics" ye right if it didn't suit mmo-c for us to be waiting in queues or Dced all the time and your stats going up by loads.
    Last edited by tratra; 2014-11-15 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because a CGI movie is only recorded when people are in the theaters to watch it, amirite? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    "seat not found"

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Because a CGI movie is only recorded when people are in the theaters to watch it, amirite? >.>
    It was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    *snip*
    To answer your first question, I think it's tough to trust any developer that is making an MMO to have a smooth launch of any kind. Blizzard attempted to compensate for a large number of players. Problem is that, with insta-90s, EVERYBODY was going to be in the same spots at the same time.

As for compensation, they usually tack on added days once everything cools down. Once they know how long it took and how much of an effect it had, they quantify that into time added to your account. This is not a lawsuit that's worth your time.

Deleted
    You are planning on suing Blizzard? What are you asking for in compensation?

10+ Year Old Account
    This really isn't a place to vent about Warcraft stuff. This is the Off-Topic forum, meaning off topic from anything WoW/other subforum related.

Closed.