Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    If they where just virtually merged you wouldn't physically connect to the same server. You are the one talking shit. And even something simple as a queue can be easily filtered to logins from one virtual realm. Just like the login of your character was bound to a virtual realm even when you end up on the same server. But that is not exactly true either anyways.
    Again each individual realm has its own queue. Blizzard has explained this time and again and again and again and again and again and again and again over the past year and of course none of you seem able to comprehend it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    The wow is dead doomsayer nazis were just incredibly inaccurate, as any rational thinking person already knew.
    To be fair a majority of the queues the past few days were due to Blizzard lowering the population cap for realms because of stability issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    The amount of people who have returned has taken them by surprise.
    You think they don't know how many people bought the game and are subbed? I bet they knew.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Again each individual realm has its own queue. Blizzard has explained this time and again and again and again and again and again and again and again over the past year and of course none of you seem able to comprehend it.
    Apparently you didn't comprehend my post. I, we all know that PR savy explanation Blizzard has given. It doesn't tell the dishonest stretch of a fairy tale you try to sell it as again and again and again and again and again and again and again over the past year to sugarcoat the merges. Go on, quote it again, pretending it proves your point or contradicts mine like you do it again and again and again and again and again and again.
    Last edited by mmoc36f28662f1; 2014-11-15 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    I think they just underestimated the amount of people who would be playing on launch day.
    Ya. This is it. Not some conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrwizard View Post
    Apparently Blizzard isn't rational then.. cause.. apparently.. they didn't know
    Blizzard said while they expected a surge in players coming back to the game and logging in that it was above what they had originally estimated. People need to keep in mind that Wow isn't a convential mmo in terms of product life cycle and subscribers. When most mmos go into decline they typically don't go up and Wow's population has been swinging wildly back and forth for the past few years now. Case in point: subscriptions went up 600k in Q3 in the middle of a year long content drought and no new content on the horizen for another 1-2 months. No one expected that not even the most ardent of fanboys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    No. My server was dead before it got merged. 3people max in Orgrimmar. We now have a queue of over 1800atm.
    I'm sorry but it is a fact that connected realms still have their own individual queues and this is easily proven by simply trying to log into each one of them. Some have queues, some don't. This is fact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Case in point: subscriptions went up 600k in Q3 in the middle of a year long content drought and no new content on the horizen for another 1-2 months. No one expected that not even the most ardent of fanboys.
    You know that 600k people didn't resub at exactly the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Grevie View Post
    By now, you must understand the it's not a physical problem anymore, it's pure coding and implementation, CRZ and phasing
    are mainly the problem, and they didnt tested enough, so right now what we are suffering because Blizzard Stupidity or maybe
    it was a just a cheapass attitude, where they didnt want to put more money for testing.
    While it is absolutely inexcusable and unacceptable how things have been since Wod launch not every issue can be properly accounted for and tested in a test envirenment. Much of the issues we have been seeing didn't actually present themselves in the beta due to the limited amount of players on beta realms. Blizzard fucked up yes absolutely 100% but it wasn't due to being cheap. It was incompetance pure and simple and this is coming from someone who is constantly accused of being a fanboy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    And you know all that becaus how Xanzul?
    Because I know and understand how connected realms work and I have actually read the blue posts over the past few days. Blizzard has been unusually candid about what issues are occurring and why they are ocurring and what steps they are taking to resolve them so there is no excuse for anyone here to have any sort of misunderstanding of the issues at hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    You think they don't know how many people bought the game and are subbed? I bet they knew.
    It isn't a matter of how many people bought the expansion it is the fact they dropped the ball in terms of estimating concurrent usage and preparing for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    Apparently you didn't comprehend my post. I, we all know that PR savy explanation Blizzard has given. It doesn't tell the dishonest stretch of a fairy tale you try to sell it as again and again and again and again and again and again and again over the past year to sugarcoat the merges. Go on, quote it again, pretending it proves your point or contradicts mine like you do it again and again and again and again and again and again.
    It has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with the fact connected realms don't have a combined queue. Players still log into their individual realm as always. Look I get that people are pissed, I am too and I actually let my subscription lapse yesterday and I'm holding off buying Wod until this mess is sorted out but that still doesn't change the fact that connected realms has nothing to do with this whatsoever.

Aren't there enough actual valid complaints with how Blizzard handled Wod launch without making up complete bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Can someone explain me why did they merge servers before WoD came out? Because that's the reason why every single server has long queues and other problems.

I just can't understand this decision. Why didn't they wait with server merges until WoD was released?
    Because you ppl QQ about empty servers. When they finally do something about that, then thats bad too. Ppl are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    You know that 600k people didn't resub at exactly the same time?
    What? What difference does it make if they signed up at the same time? My point is the population in this game is especially unpredictable and as such we shouldn't be surpriesd by it. In fact if anything this isn't in Blizzard's favor because they should have prepared for this possibility and yet they didn't and ended up having to do multiple maintenances in order to do what they should have already done prior to Wod release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realms have queue times because blizzard reduced the max number of players allowed on server rob reduce the strain on the aervers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    Our merged realm (EU-Garrosh) has a ~30min queue atm - really hope it's temporary, because that is beyond stupid. :/
    oh poor you, id LOVE a 30 min queue right now, ive been queing for 5hrs solid on silvermoon now

Deleted
    Have anyone beside me tried to compare queue lenghts for merged realms ?

i normaly play on Frostwhisper - EU it currently have 2330 queue then i switched to Bladefist and Zenedar the merged realm i got 2340 and 2342 queue those number seems way to close when considering game restarts inbetween to be random.

makes me really doubt that realms have their own seperat queue.

u can ofc try this u self if u doubt it.