Need your help- build my new PC :)!

Hey everyone! So to keep it short: I need someone that has experience to help me build my new PC for gaming (mostly WoW). I would like it to be able to run WoW on High/Ultra setup, if that's possible. And i need new monitor too.
    Okey here's the info:
    Budget: 1000 euros
    Resolution: 1920x1080 or 1920x1200
    Games / Settings Desired: WoW (High/ultra settings)
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): Nope
    Parts that can be reused: No
    Do you need an OS? No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? Yes i do need new Monitor!!!
    So that's it, hope you can help me out.
    Thanks

Link to a few shops you can buy from, makes thing easier to build a computer out of what brands you have near/available etc.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Link to a few shops you can buy from, makes thing easier to build a computer out of what brands you have near/available etc.
    Hey, well i don't think that linking shop's site in my native language will be of any help. But let's say that I'll be able to find most of computer components for average price.
    Still open for suggestions, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really worry about the language differences. Language is different but the parts will still be parts. Issue being availability is different throughout the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Don't really worry about the language differences. Language is different but the parts will still be parts. Issue being availability is different throughout the world.
    wanted to put shop's links but I can't post links until i reach certain amount of forum activity o.O interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Just post the link broken up. Something like http: //www.mmo-champion. com/threads/1634349-Need-your-help-build-my-new-PC-%29! is good enough. (Spaces)