Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't know why you people rage so much? And trying to make blizz look like they are not doing anything to fix it?

Don't rage you will get cancer and die..

Deleted
    awesome
    still in que

Things are getting better. There's so many crybabies in this thread, Christ.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Realm capacity is now double was it was yesturday"

*logs in - queue time 1.5k*

Well done blizzard, you manged to decrease the queue wait time by 1000, good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santilom View Post
    I don't know why you people rage so much? And trying to make blizz look like they are not doing anything to fix it?

Don't rage you will get cancer and die..
    I already have diabetes, I think my past self got it from the amount of rage that came out of this time period.

I can make up convoluted time travel plots to.

Deleted
    I'm number 2173 in the queue (EU-Silvermoon), doubling the caps is not enough.

(and that's after waiting 5 hours in queue to play last night...)

*diabeetus
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Deleted
    Simple to explain really . ............. GREED and alot of it . No investments only milking the cow .

Deleted
    "Bwraaah, Blizz be so greedy, bwawawa" - come on, do you guys really think they're not trying? Sure there are still queues - which means more people are coming back to the game, which I think is awesome. At least when I finally got on, it was smooth and lag free. And awesome. I love what I've seen from Draenor so far.

Double the capacity than yesterday.

How about comparing the capacity to nominal levels -say the annual mean?

TLDR -double the capacity of a tenth nominal levels =/= good, hence we are still seeing crappy queue times.

TLDR -Blizz PR machine still in effect.

All these people defending blizzard, fucking give it a rest there is no reason whatsoever why this should be a failed launch at all.
    Its blatenly down to money and bad decisions.
    A company this big after 10 years should not have these sort of problems.
    Keep making up excuses by all means, lets face it im sure in the back of someones head at blizzard the thought of 'hold it out guys once the initial rush is over people will somewhat forget about the launch and start enjoying the game' is happening, they have that ignorance about them.
    Seems to be most if not all there games blizzard makes fail at launch................and lets be honest,so will overwatch.

Of course they are working on things. They want to keep you as a customer.

They could have done things better, but that doesn't change the fact that a launch like this is almost impossible to get right, when you consider the amount of subs, the amount of servers, the amount of minor glitches (always present in any online game) made worse by the server load, etc. There are things you just can't predict exactly, and even if you do, have to fix after it happens.
    Last edited by Stormykitten; 2014-11-16 at 01:39 PM.

is this so called "hotfixes" been applied to EU, cause i just tried to log in and im AGAIN 2235 in Queue with 247m estimated waiting time.

Why da fuck are they lying to their costumers

Remove garrisons and everything will be fine! It wasn't tested properly in Beta.

blizzard started to fight with ques by randomly kicking people from server it seems - was playing normally since morning , 1 moment lag spike dc and im in 4k que i guess they decided that 5 hours was enough for me

I know, I know... they are trying to fix things. That's good and all, but when we're on the 4th day of the expansion trying to logg on only to get a 3k queue EVEN after they "fixed" the servers by doubling the cap from yesterday (i had a 3.7k queue yesterday, no that much of a difference)...... that's when i get a little annoyed.

I don't know what actually goes into fixing this queue problem, but when they they take down the server for 6 hours 1 night + a few restarts to do so, shouldn't they really make sure they have enough space/really do fix it then? And not throw a random amount of hardware or what not into it and go "Now, this might fix it... no?"

Again, I don't know much about what goes on behind the carpet. So I'm not trying to bash them for not doing anything, but shouldn't they have the info needed to do an appropriate fix when they set of time for it?
    Last edited by Roguezor; 2014-11-16 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Typos

4th day of expansion, there are still tons of people that haven't even been able to play yet. First due to the lag issues, now due to queues. I saw 4-5k queues and 700+ minutes of wait time before the increased caps, and it's the exact same shit now. My sister in law spent 10 hours (!) in a queue only to get into a lag spike as she entered, getting DC'd and being back in the queue.

Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaron View Post
    Things are getting better. There's so many crybabies in this thread, Christ.
    Lol 6 hour queue yesterday. Started at 4400. Server population capacity doubles and this morning I've started at 2990 in the queue. I think we're entitled to be a little disappointed.
    Free to play games explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4VRbsjZrQ

population cap doubled? Yea right, that's why I got position 4800 in queue now. Higher than the evening of release day...

"instaling hardware is finished capacites got doubled" then how the fuck im in que for last 5 hours with 2 hours to go ? fucking joke they didnt do anything exept fixing broken garrisons.

Deleted
    Yeha sure pop caps have doubled , still 3k+ in queue