Deleted

Best spec for raiding/instances ?

Is frost the way to go or is arcane still superior ?

Right now Frost is the strongest by a noticeable amount. If that will be true when raids are unlocked we don't know.

Yes it seems frost is the go to spec atm, which really disappoints me. I went through hell leveling this squishy mage only to discover I'm going to be stuck playing my last favorite spec and even then still doing shit dps. If something doesn't change soon I might be maining my warrior this expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Yes it seems frost is the go to spec atm, which really disappoints me. I went through hell leveling this squishy mage only to discover I'm going to be stuck playing my last favorite spec and even then still doing shit dps. If something doesn't change soon I might be maining my warrior this expac.
    Christ, mages are truly the biggest bunch of whiny twats I've ever come across. I'm so glad I've rerolled to WW and don't have to be a part of this emo wrist cutting.

Infracted for Spam.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2014-11-17 at 11:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    If you do shitty dps as frost, you might need to re-evaluate your playstyle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Christ, mages are truly the biggest bunch of whiny twats I've ever come across. I'm so glad I've rerolled to WW and don't have to be a part of this emo wrist cutting.
    Then why are you even here? Fuck off to Monk forums.

(Edit, Thought my dps thread was deleted but its still up!).
    If you are pushing content, numbers do matter. Frost is doing the best but its no longer competitive with top specs after the frostbolt nerf. Our burst damage is great, our sustained damage is pretty bad. Even though that will improve with multistrike I do believe we need a buff (reverting the nerf would be great). That will probably come some time in the first tier but fire and arcane need even more help. The sky is not falling but its nice to get noticed.
    Last edited by halfawake; 2014-11-16 at 06:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    (Edit, Thought my dps thread was deleted but its still up!).
    If you are pushing content, numbers do matter. Frost is doing the best but its no longer competitive with top specs after the frostbolt nerf. Our burst damage is great, our sustained damage is pretty bad. Even though that will improve with multistrike I do believe we need a buff (reverting the nerf would be great). That will probably come some time in the first tier but fire and arcane need even more help. The sky is not falling but its nice to get noticed.
    I think you really undervalue multistrike. More multistrike = more procs = less Frostbolts (which has been nerfed). So our sustained damage with little multistrike is indeed wank, but gaining MS is going to improve both your sustain AND burst.