10+ Year Old Account

Healing Trinkets and a question

So I was wondering where I can get a new neck and trinkets since I didn't get any while leveling like are there any from rares I should get since I am not all that comfortable healing the new 100 normals with my Mythic Neck and Trinkets from SoO? Also I did UBRS (Normal) and it felt like the bosses where hitting REALLY hard. We couldn't even kill the end boss because it would take me forever to be able to heal up the drake damage and then we would get hit by another and another and then she would do here spinning thing and well we would wipe :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranader View Post
    So I was wondering where I can get a new neck and trinkets since I didn't get any while leveling like are there any from rares I should get since I am not all that comfortable healing the new 100 normals with my Mythic Neck and Trinkets from SoO? Also I did UBRS (Normal) and it felt like the bosses where hitting REALLY hard. We couldn't even kill the end boss because it would take me forever to be able to heal up the drake damage and then we would get hit by another and another and then she would do here spinning thing and well we would wipe :/.
    there are 615 rep trinkets in ashran