Nemesis quest kills counting for double in Ashran?

Was making some progress on my Night Elf nemesis quest in Ashran earlier (I was in a full raid group), when i noticed the kills were popping up in pairs. To be fair, Ashran is just a giant AOE zergfest so I really can't tell how many NE's are actually dying. I just found it peculiar that 90% of the time the kill progress was popping up in pairs. One of my theories is this is just because of server lag, as there are so many people in the zone at once.

I tried to look at my Honorable kill count in statistics to see if I was getting 2 HK's when I got 2 credits towards the quest; sometimes the numbers matched up and other times they didn't. It was pretty hard to tell with how many kills I was getting. I submitted a quick bug report in-game just to be safe. Has anyone else personally noticed this themselves?
    Last edited by Surihn; 2014-11-17 at 02:26 AM.

Nope, been only getting one per kill. I chose Undead Nemesis

7+ Year Old Account
    pvp daily - insane... srsly you spend hours farming kills in ashran and what you get for it... nothing pvp related, meanwhile pve daily you can do in 30 min and get 800 crystals for pve gear... so yeah, WoW.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I actually had the exact opposite experience, in that I wasn't getting credit for numerous people I killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    You get 2 if you hit them just before they die, 1 if someone in your party kills them.

tldr spam aoe get titles

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    You get 2 if you hit them just before they die, 1 if someone in your party kills them.

tldr spam aoe get titles
    Thats too bad, really devalues the titles in my opinion. I'm even a bit weary making any progress towards them now; wouldn't want to log in one day and have the titles/achieves missing or have action brought against my account. Maybe I'm just paranoid
    Last edited by Surihn; 2014-11-17 at 10:30 PM.