Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why non-amercian players are forced to celebrate Thanksgiving in WoW?

Discuss.

(/10 chars)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballack View Post
    You aren't.
    Pilgrim's Bounty still exists in EU.

Deleted
    Culture output.\10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensir View Post
    Doesn't mean you have to participate

Discuss.
    Not to rain on your parade, but Germany has a Thanksgiving holiday. We just don't get days off for it. But of course, it's not for any pilgrim stuff, it's actually a celebration of the end of the harvest season. But it comes close enough to be considered the same...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Forced?

Shit post, move on.

Deleted
    Man, I'd to perticipate in all the food which'll be eaten during that silly americano holiday.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a game developed by a North American company that celebrates American holidays, go figure. All you have to do is see it when you log in. You don't have to do anything with it. Hell, if you don't visit any major cities then you don't even see the decorations. Complaining to complain.

For the same reason they are forced to celebrate halloween...
    Btw can you just imagine the reaction of achievement whores if blizz would ever say "no more pilgrim's bounty and hallow's end on non-NA servers"?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Blizzard is an American company. They can celebrate whatever they want in their game.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Discuss.

(/10 chars)
    I never do any seasonal content because it's sad, silly and pointless and nothing but a time sink for dragon slayers and casuals. I never felt any of that is mandatory, or even rewarding with anything I'd like to have.

The same reason why the northamerican have to suffer brewfest, or the korean/chinese eastern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't participate in the event?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still, you are not forced to do anything about it.

Deleted
    They eat turkey n again at xmas, dats fwaked up...

Deleted
    Because the US is the center of the world, and you should be at your knees begging to the US flag. Also Blizzard hates everything non US and will therefor censor everything that isn't from the american culture, or they will mock and spit on all other cultures. Oh and Metzen is the anti-christ.

That is about as ludicrous as I could make it in such a short notice, because I am guessing this thread is about making up the most ludicrous things we can

yeah try and remove it the outcry from eu community that us has one more yearly event will be savage i'm from eu i couldn't careless about it its good to boost my achivementpoints thats all.
    I'm a special snowflake deal with it

Yeah Blizzard, shame on you for giving us additional content!

There's people who don't celebrate Christmas and haloween either. There might be lonely people who get depressed that having the fact that they're single gets rubbed in their faces all of febuary. I don't even know what the lunar/summer festivals are about... Day of the Dead makes me sad aswell, so let's just remove all of it!

Just in case that it wasn't blatantly obvious, I wasn't being serious.

oh, so i am a muslim and i dont celebrate Christmas, yet blizz is forcing me to celebrate each year

can i sue them ??
    Be feared, or be fuel