Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've been blazing through heroics like they're nothing. Extremely easy compared to the 3-5 hour heroics Cataclysm had at launch.
    I call BS. I never had any dungeon lasting longer than 1 hr at Cata launch. Neither they were wipefests.
    Maybe it is because I tanked them, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    5man Dungeons will be a Cataclysm fail!

Normal dungeons are not even close to the casual friendly level... Wipefest all the time, BRS last boss harder than HC raid bosses in MoP...

HC dungeons are harder than cata dungeons before nerf.
    And an extra cripsy thing: Most of the players come with legendary back, but the proc on that hit out all the CC-ed mobs.... = wipefest everywhere
    They need to remove HC-s from DF, pugs cannot handle those....

Amazing loot system: 12 normal dungeons = 1 loot. 7 hc run = 0 loot. 4k gold for repair... We want to get back the old loot system at least we could won enchants....

And so much trash almost everywhere, Deadmines happend again! People just leave the *Growingleaf* dungeon where is more trash than in all MoP dungeons.
    A) If normal dungeons are wipefests, you are utter bad.
    B) If heroic dungeons seem harder than cata, you haven't played cataclysm at release, people just need to understand the bosses (which means explaining it to them)
    C) Legendary Cloak proc stops working once you hit level 100.
    D) I haven't had problems with dungeon finder and randoms in heroics, pretty smooth raids.
    E) If you don't want personal loot, make a group and makes yourself to the dungeon portals in the zone and enter that way
    F) Stop spreading false information.

That comic should be bookmarked, stamped, and cataloged so no one ever forgets the WoD launch!

(the last pictures should of read "character not found")

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I call BS. I never had any dungeon lasting longer than 1 hr at Cata launch. Neither they were wipefests.
    Maybe it is because I tanked them, I don't know.
    Lucky guy. My first Grim Batol HC clear took 3 hours because a varying amount of people couldn't figure out how to slow the adds on the last boss and kept leaving. Spent a total of 2½ hours on that alone. I think I went through what could have amounted to two full new groups before it finally died.

Quote Originally Posted by robomatticus View Post
    Considering CMs have a set ilvl, anyone can do it. No need to gear up.
    But you had to be online enough to hit level 100 and get that minimum level of gear. Most people still haven't been able to be on long enough to hit level 100 and when you do hit 100 you don't have the gear for CMs.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

If there are any other final requests that use pre-6.0.2 Mists of Pandaria data please let us know in the comments, as the data will be wiped when new data collection begins in December.
    Not sure if it's been suggested, or is even possible but I would find the Proving Grounds data from MoP interesting. Specifically, the % of people whom successfully completed Gold and Endless Waves (30) for the "Proven" titles.

Appreciate the consideration and thanks for your time!

I'd like to know how many players completed SOO per difficulty level as opposed to any difficulty level.

Think I'm a bit late to the thread, but with the advent of PG requirements for Heroics, I'm also pretty interested in the MoP Legacy proving grounds. Just hoping we could get some data on the people who went for the challenge on their own.

Deleted
    Heroic dungeons are extremly easy for group 610 ilvl players, its nothing compared to cata ones.
    About Proving Grounds etc. Blizz wasn't intrested to boost competition there. Nothing special for best players, only satisfaction.