Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    IIRC, when supermarkets over here in the UK had swapped a lot of meat for horse meat, nobody noticed it until tests were done on the meat for quality. People didn't seem to notice and still enjoyed their meat products before they read the paper one morning.

Humans will shovel whatever they can into their mouths if you don't tell them what it is, most of the time It's when you know what it is that let's your brain start thinking about it too much that causes the most disgust. If I gave you some cooked kangaroo tongue and said it was a bit of beef, you'd likely eat it. If I told you what it was first, your brain would start picturing the kangaroo and such and you would refuse.

Just, you know, don't go killing folks and cooking their limbs to find out how good/bad humans taste
    Well imagane this.
    People in full resturant are eating a meal. A man enters in resturant and yells:
    STOP RIGHT NOW!! You are eating human meat!!! Our tests did XXXX on this owners meat.
    *panic*
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soilent Green is not people

I've said it before but I am pretty sure human meat tastes awful unless the person is fed on like a strict diet of water and quinoa or some shit their entire life.

Beef tastes good cuz all those fuckers eat is grass. Pork tastes good because bacon atoms.

Humans eat fucking garbage.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I've said it before but I am pretty sure human meat tastes awful unless the person is fed on like a strict diet of water and quinoa or some shit their entire life.

Beef tastes good cuz all those fuckers eat is grass. Pork tastes good because bacon atoms.

Humans eat fucking garbage.
    Hm you know thats actuly true. If aliens were harvesting humans for food, they would probaly feed you only with the healty vitamins and stuff. No sugar or alcohol or tobaco or anything that would make meat taste worse.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I've had this happen a few times now.

I've tasted about 7 human fleshes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Reminds me of my favorite song from Sweeney Todd:

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__