Deleted

I made some New Neutral Legendaries!

With the new GvG expansion coming out, if inspired me to make a few more Neutral Legendaries of my own. These could fit into alot of decks or potentially open up a few possibilities!

VIDEO

Cards

Last edited by mmoca310f178b5; 2014-11-22 at 04:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    isn't her name alleria windrunner? thats a really nice picture of her though. yogg'saron looks a bit too overpowered.
    kalecgos would need to be completely redone. that is beyond overpowered that's basically an i win card.
    i'm not sure what exactly garona does.
    tyrande seems a bit weak. she would be the first one targeted every time.
    alleria just seems like a weaker ragnaros.
    ozumat seems to be improperly budgeted for what his value is. he should be a 6 or 7.
    the others look fine though.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-11-17 at 10:06 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Xavius is way too weak seeing as he is removed by most 2-mana minions/spells.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Most of these seem really weak for legendaries.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I personally love them, the budget on them isn't even that bad (considering some of the absolutely ridiculous stuff you see in this thread)!

Ozumat seems really cool (even though he's just like an even better yeti now that trades for most 5 + 6 drops, but I suppose it has the drawback that immediately after playing it, your opponent draws a card off you which is instant value for them.

I actually really like most of these cards, they're not crazy over the top and situationally powerful (as legendaries should be). Garona seems really cool, though it might need to be reworked. If it 'just switched' you could just play it as soon as your opponent drops a big minion then use the big minion to kill Garona. If it was at the start of your turn though, I think it would be too weak (since it's easily killed ). A cool concept though, I really do like this cards.

Xavius probably should get a HP buff though; as mentioned, he dies to most 2 mana cost spells. Maybe make him a 4/4 or something

Deleted
    Lei Shen would be pretty fun in a Shaman deck

Yogg-Saron... needs the dmg toned down from 10 to 8, I think.

15+ Year Old Account
    The majority of these seem really cool, but I don't really like Yogg's effect. I feel if he is ever added to the game his effect would involve something about mind controlling your opponents minions, or something of that sort. I'm not sure where you got the "deal random split damage" from.

They all make sense to me! Ozumat might have been given 4 or 3 attack if I made it.

(However, opponent gets a card draw so it evens out)
    Last edited by Gourmandise; 2014-11-22 at 05:47 AM.

Deleted
    Nobody thought of Lei Shen in a Maths Warrior deck

Alright I buffed Xavius a bit, 5/3>5/4 he also now counts as a demon!

Theradras is funny

I would change her effect to ALL minions, though.