Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Anyone have a string for only 2 piece?

Deleted
    Hi im new to this Addon, and i want to try it out. I need help to finde the best string for my gear and spec

Link to armory--->eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Untippable/simple[/url]

I whas wonder if i need to strings for singel target and AoE? If i need two plz link

Deleted
    Hey Sanctus and Frasy, please look at the thread that Solsacra has made (6.0 Theorycraft). There you can find rotations for the different talents and sets, if you open the CLCret addon, it describes how to notate them all. Otherwise I believe the last pages of the theorycraft people posted their strings.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Hey Sanctus and Frasy, please look at the thread that Solsacra has made (6.0 Theorycraft). There you can find rotations for the different talents and sets, if you open the CLCret addon, it describes how to notate them all. Otherwise I believe the last pages of the theorycraft people posted their strings.
    Been reading those, just hoping someon would update the original post with the strings everyone is using for quick reference.

Deleted
    Try this one: eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv fv_dp tv3 j exp

It's not mine, just took it from the other thread. It's not fishing for procs

Im looking for the best sting for 4 set as well because the one I found from (non-proc seeking) isn't getting my dps very high. (Just got my 4 set Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclistprime13 View Post
    Im looking for the best sting for 4 set as well because the one I found from (non-proc seeking) isn't getting my dps very high. (Just got my 4 set Tuesday night.
    give this a shot...
    es eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3

Quote Originally Posted by Tokanowa View Post
    give this a shot...
    es eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    how would this change for an AOE rotation? prio exo over how i guess and obviously use the TV/DS procs?

you still wanna use your HoW to get Exo to give you the 3 hp so the string kinda stays the same i usually just switch CS with HotR and hope TV/DS procs line up in my favor.

Looking for one for 2pc t17 with sw, execution sentence, and final verdict if anyone has one please. thanks so much.

This is the string I've plugged in to try out. I'm not an addon pro, nor a theory crafting expert. Just want to have the highest dps to help my raid. Here is my question. If i swap to another talent (DP and LH for AOE bosses or SW and ES for single target)... is this string viable to be able to advise me on both or do i have to change strings every time i change talents?? I recently (last night) acquired four piece, so I'm trying to get it all sorted out. Thanks.

Throwsbigrok - Bleeding Hollow

If you want a nice dynamic rotation helper for ret (and a few more) try out http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hekili

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post

This is the string I've plugged in to try out. I'm not an addon pro, nor a theory crafting expert. Just want to have the highest dps to help my raid. Here is my question. If i swap to another talent (DP and LH for AOE bosses or SW and ES for single target)... is this string viable to be able to advise me on both or do i have to change strings every time i change talents?? I recently (last night) acquired four piece, so I'm trying to get it all sorted out. Thanks.

Throwsbigrok - Bleeding Hollow

I still disagree with people putting ES at the front of the strings, but its not that big a deal and you have it right otherwise. The only talent change that would merit using another string is Seraphim, which isn't a talent many Rets are using.

As for multi-target vs single, that is left for you to work out. If you want it automated you should try Hekili. I've never used it, but a lot like it.

Quote Originally Posted by golfinguy View Post
    I still disagree with people putting ES at the front of the strings, but its not that big a deal and you have it right otherwise. The only talent change that would merit using another string is Seraphim, which isn't a talent many Rets are using.

As for multi-target vs single, that is left for you to work out. If you want it automated you should try Hekili. I've never used it, but a lot like it.

What's the argument for or against it being there?

What is the best string for a 2 piece set this?

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    What's the argument for or against it being there?
    Using it on trash and it being on cooldown for the boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by golfinguy View Post
    Using it on trash and it being on cooldown for the boss fight.
    this has to be the worst reason Ive heard. ES has a 1 minute CD hardly anything to be worried about something like that.

i do however agree with you that it really shouldn't be in the rotation. you want to use ES when you have your procs and CDs up so it really hits as hard as it can.

Quote Originally Posted by Armathis View Post
    this has to be the worst reason Ive heard. ES has a 1 minute CD hardly anything to be worried about something like that.

i do however agree with you that it really shouldn't be in the rotation. you want to use ES when you have your procs and CDs up so it really hits as hard as it can.

Don't dismiss it just because you may run raids slower than we do. It was just a quick response and not meant to be inclusive of all the reasons - you went into more detail than I took the time to is all.

Deleted
    Hi there guys!

I am a little bit.. overwhelmed. This thread is pretty huge and full of different views about the best rotation. I've been reading awhile now.. got lost in all those different opinions, and therefore like many others I have to ask if anyone can give me a good rotation string for my dps. I know there have been postet many, but like I mentioned- I'm a little lost in all of those postings before ^^

I have the 4 piece T17 and usually go with Final Verdict. Between bosses I switch a Talent if necessary, but FV is my mostly used skill. Since I have the 4 piece procc I tend to ignore what clc tells me and follow the proccs, but that feels somehow wrong considering that the addon is there for telling me what should be best.
    Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnison View Post
    Hi there guys!

I am a little bit.. overwhelmed. This thread is pretty huge and full of different views about the best rotation. I've been reading awhile now.. got lost in all those different opinions, and therefore like many others I have to ask if anyone can give me a good rotation string for my dps. I know there have been postet many, but like I mentioned- I'm a little lost in all of those postings before ^^

I have the 4 piece T17 and usually go with Final Verdict. Between bosses I switch a Talent if necessary, but FV is my mostly used skill. Since I have the 4 piece procc I tend to ignore what clc tells me and follow the proccs, but that feels somehow wrong considering that the addon is there for telling me what should be best.
    Any help?
    just get hekili and never worry about strings ever again