Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Am I allowed to take your work as a base to include the action im my rotation.lua file?
    Yeah for sure! Like I said I don't have much experience with WoW addons, so if anything of mine is even marginally helpful as a base, I'll have been glad to have contributed.

Thanks. The action is now in the updated file here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clc...rotation-file/
    But one important thing is still missing: Triggering the Blazing Contempt buff (means setting s_bc to 20) in the HoW UpdateStatus function if T17 4 piece is equipped. Since I don't know a way to detect this without gear scanning I've left this out for now.

Deleted
    CLCret updated today and changed some stuff from Cremor's custom rotation.lua file (just renamed some of the abbreviations).

This is the rotation I am using with the latest CLCret release:
    es eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv fv_dp fv j exo

Quote Originally Posted by Fukinkou View Post
    CLCret updated today and changed some stuff from Cremor's custom rotation.lua file (just renamed some of the abbreviations).

I used CLCRet back in mop and cata and it worked fine. I tried pasting this into CLCRet and it gives me invalid, how do I use this with my CLCRet? (curse says it is updated)
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    You don't have the latest one then, because the latest version has added those variables.
    Try grabbing the latest release here:
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clcret/files/

You don't have the latest one then, because the latest version has added those variables.
    Try grabbing the latest release here:
    http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/clcret/files/
    Oh thank you, that version isn't on curse client yet. That string is for DP + FV?
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Yep, DP+FV.
    That new version of CLCret supports Sealtwisting if you want it, but that line I use is for FV+DP.
    I got notified by Curse Client that CLCret updated (and I got that version).

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it!

So is there any major difference between the new CLCinfo/ret and Cremors updated rotation.lua besides different abbreviations?

No, they are the same as mine. abija (the author of clcInfo and clcret) used my file as a base. I even got credit
    But there are a few additional ones for empowered seals that I didn't create. I'll never use that talent

For reference, this is the string I'm using now. I switched back to prioritise HP builders instead of FV with just 3 HP because SimC says that's better for my low level of mastery. ES was left out on purpose, I've a weak aura for that. 4T17 action also left out.

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv j tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    Last edited by cremor; 2014-11-24 at 06:55 AM.

No, they are the same as mine. abija (the author of clcInfo and clcret) used my file as a base. I even got credit
    But there are a few additional ones for empowered seals that I didn't create. I'll never use that talent

For reference, this is the string I'm using now. I switched back to prioritise HP builders instead of FV with just 3 HP because SimC says that's better for my low level of mastery. ES was left out on purpose, I've a weak aura for that. 4T17 action also left out.

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv j tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    Is that usable in the version of clcinfo on curse?
    I've been looking for a good excuse to make ES a weak aura.

r310 of clcInfo includes cremor's modifications.

Additionally, I use clcInfo to track several cooldowns, including ES.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2014-11-24 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    Why is judgement being prioritized over exorcism?

Judgment applies Censure, while Exorcism does not. Judgment's cooldown is also shorter than Exorcism's, allowing it to be used more often.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2014-11-24 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't know if I have an outdated version of clcinfo but I couldn't get it to work. Does this look the same? This was the only way I could get it to work.

eds_fv_5hp tvdp_4s eds_4s tv5 how eds_fv_aw_exec tvaw_exec cs eds_fv j tvdp tv4 exo tv3

Deleted
    as said earlier, update your clcret from curseforge.
    He changed the abbreviations of the strings from earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    as said earlier, update your clcret from curseforge.
    He changed the abbreviations of the strings from earlier.
    I don't use clcret as I stated originally and I have updated the lua. I was only wondering if the string I posted was identical to the new string cremor is using just with different abbreviations for clcinfo.

Deleted
    Yes, your line is the same as the one I use (besides the dif. in abbreviations obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewka View Post
    I don't use clcret
    clcInfo was updated too. Download the latest alpha version and you won't need to replace the file with mine any more.

edit: A release was tagged, so Curse has the latest version too now.
    Last edited by cremor; 2014-11-25 at 11:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    clcInfo was updated too. Download the latest alpha version and you won't need to replace the file with mine any more.

edit: A release was tagged, so Curse has the latest version too now.
    The new update has been released for clcinfo and now has a new priority list. It goes like this:

eds5 tv_dp_4s eds5_fv tv5 ds5 eds_4s how cs emp_sot_exp emp_sor_exp j exo emp_sot_return tv4 tv3

Does this seem right?