Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Thanks, but I am not much of a theorycrafter. Just an old Ret from ancient times who likes to have some help building up a solid dps string in an addon he's gotten used to.

You don't need to be a theorycrafter to use Hekili. In fact it's even easier to use than clcret/clcinfo because the "perfect" priority list is already there by default and working for every available talent combination.

I've recently switched from clcinfo to Hekili. I've done extensive testing and comparisons and Hekili is in every way better. During my testing I even found a quite big bug in clcret/clcinfo that results in finishers shown too often and therefore lower than optimal DPS.

Just make sure that you install the latest beta version of Hekili. Currently available release versions are not updating the display as fast as they should, resulting in a weird and laggy feeling.

Configuring Hekili to look like clcret is easy, just disable the AoE display, reduce the number of shown upcoming ability icons of the main display to 1 and increase the size of the main ability icon.
    Last edited by cremor; 2015-04-23 at 07:58 AM. Reason: New beta version available.

Deleted
    Thank you, but I would like to stay with what I know.
    And because the answers gotten a bit off topic, I hope no one minds if I repeat my request, hoping to find some helpful advice

I am a little bit.. overwhelmed. This thread is pretty huge and full of different views about the best rotation. I've been reading awhile now.. got lost in all those different opinions, and therefore like many others I have to ask if anyone can give me a good rotation string for my dps. I know there have been postet many, but like I mentioned- I'm a little lost in all of those postings before ^^

I have the 4 piece T17 and usually go with Final Verdict. Between bosses I switch a Talent if necessary, but FV is my mostly used skill. Since I have the 4 piece procc I tend to ignore what clc tells me and follow the proccs, but that feels somehow wrong considering that the addon is there for telling me what should be best.
    Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    You don't need to be a theorycrafter to use Hekili. In fact it's even easier to use than clcret/clcinfo because the "perfect" priority list is already there by default and working for every available talent combination.

I've recently switched from clcinfo to Hekili. I've done extensive testing and comparisons and Hekili is in every way better. During my testing I even found a quite big bug in clcret/clcinfo that results in finishers shown too often and therefore lower than optimal DPS.

Just make sure that you install the latest alpha version of Hekili. Currently available release (and even beta) versions are not updating the display as fast as they should, resulting in a weird and laggy feeling.

Configuring Hekili to look like clcret is easy, just disable the AoE display, reduce the number of shown upcoming ability icons of the main display to 1 and increase the size of the main ability icon.
    just listen to this and stop being stubborn and maybe you will find that change is a good thing.....

- - - Updated - - -

Unlike CLC, Hekili is an active member of the community and likes to help

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a link for the download you don't even gotta search!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnison View Post
    Thank you, but I would like to stay with what I know.
    And because the answers gotten a bit off topic, I hope no one minds if I repeat my request, hoping to find some helpful advice
    ?
    I use:

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3

Just make sure that you install the latest alpha version of Hekili. Currently available release (and even beta) versions are not updating the display as fast as they should, resulting in a weird and laggy feeling.
    r199 from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/hekili/files/ ?
    ---
    Sarenas - Sarcane - Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Urthearso
    "you cunt go die already i want to pull wings" - Sarenas every BL

Yes, that is the most recent alpha release.

Also, just in case you haven't seen it yet: We do have a thread for Hekili if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Curulan; 2015-04-22 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I use:

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs j eds_fv tv_dp tv4 exo tv3
    Thank you! How does it work out for you? Will this string include proccs as well as considering the 4 piece t17 abilitys?

Thank you! How does it work out for you? Will this string include proccs as well as considering the 4 piece t17 abilitys?
    exo_bc is the 4p

Deleted
    It includes the tier. I do use TMW alongside it to still let me know when I have certain procs up and how long is left on them. The rotation works well enough most of the time, but there are special circumstances.

Deleted
    I will give it a try! Thank you!

Deleted
    Should i change something with DP in the following line please?

Just make sure that you install the latest beta version of Hekili. Currently available release versions are not updating the display as fast as they should, resulting in a weird and laggy feeling.

I can't figure out why this addon is having me cast DS for about 2 seconds before randomly reverting to FV. I turned it on single target mode and DS is not procc'd. Any thoughts?

referring to hekili

Deleted
    Anyone got a String for T18 FV + SW?

Quote Originally Posted by coldthrenody View Post
    I can't figure out why this addon is having me cast DS for about 2 seconds before randomly reverting to FV. I turned it on single target mode and DS is not procc'd. Any thoughts?

referring to hekili
    Let's keep that stuff in my thread. I am not seeing the same behavior in the latest version, but another user also reported that issue. Screenshots would help, especially with Debug enabled and the display Paused.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a string for TV, DP, ES talents. Once I get into raiding seriously if I do, ill use one for tier 18 and pick the best talents. This is just what I find the most helpful for world content, dungeons, raid finder.

- - - Updated - - -

So, using the priority system for FV talent on summonstone.com, and using the spell abreviations in clcret this is what I made. Tell me if its wrong please.

eds5_fv tv_dp_4s eds_4s tv5 how exo_bc eds_fv_aw_exec tv_aw_exec cs eds_fv fv_dp tv3 j exo
    Last edited by Chickat; 2015-07-03 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could someone enlighten me with a SW+Sera string with T18?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im struggling to trool this thread for the proper rotation string, I tired Hekili but that didnt work for me at all (bugged?)

I use FV and SW, I dont have T18 Bonus 4 set, I do have 2 set (HFC=T18?:3).

The rotation string i found was this:

CLCRET String: es eds5 tv_dp_4s eds5_fv tv5 ds5 eds_4s how exo_aw cs emp_sor_exp j exo emp_sot_return ss
    Can any1 confirm this string or provide me with a correct string?

Much appriciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Is clcret still viable with 7.0.3?