Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Str ist more than twice as valuable as Crit. It has a longer duration and a lower ICD.

The stat weights for Gladiator are definitely interesting. You can see that haste is worth so much until you're between 700 and 800 haste ( without raid buffs ). So you see massive value in haste between those two points. Then it drops off again. And it even drops below the other stats until you get closer to that second breakpoint. The other breakpoint farther along can be considered once we've got better gear.

Stat weights work for the most part in simcraft, but you don't get to see something like "Weight of Haste up to the 330 value ( with 500 raid buff and 30 for lag/error ) value > Crit > Haste etc."
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

So does that mean you are agreeing with me that that Honor Trinket is pretty much the top pre-raid trinket for glads?

I'm currently using these 2 trinkets.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=114553
    and Bonemaw's bigtoe.

The grandiose trinket, I have it with 1 socket of 35crit.

With the recent change to trinkets, SoK now has its 140 vers, SoW has its 171 STR and knight's badge now has 229 BA.
    Should I switch to Sok and SoW? Is Knight's badge better than SoW?

I currently have
    15.48% crit
    9.44% haste

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ritoh/advanced
    Last edited by Arsenalawi; 2014-12-02 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenalawi View Post
    I'm currently using these 2 trinkets.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=114553
    and Bonemaw's bigtoe.

The grandiose trinket, I have it with 1 socket of 35crit.

With the recent change to trinkets, SoK now has its 140 vers, SoW has its 171 STR and knight's badge now has 229 BA.
    Should I switch to Sok and SoW? Is Knight's badge better than SoW?

I currently have
    15.48% crit
    9.44% haste

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ritoh/advanced
    Knight's Badge @ 229BA is much better than SoW @ 171Str, yes.

SoK just got even better with the vers tacked on, so if you have the funds, go for it. It's the best setup you'll get pre-raid.
    Last edited by Qck; 2014-12-02 at 08:35 AM.

So how good is the Knight's Badge after the buff?

Deleted
    Simmed trinkets for prot

HM hc/mythic and BRF hc/mythic + DMC and SoK

Skull1 didnt fit the chart, it was however the worst one (still better than none)

Trinkets that are obtainable before raids
    Last edited by mmoc602f0fe87c; 2014-12-02 at 12:07 PM.

There are two more pre-raid trinkets that I haven't seen anyone list anywhere so far, Grandiose Resistance and Grandiose Carnage.

Both come from the same trinket token rewarded by a garrison mission.
    Last edited by Hadaal; 2014-12-02 at 12:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadaal View Post
    There are two more pre-raid trinkets that I haven't seen anyone list anywhere so far, Grandiose Resistance and Grandiose Carnage.

Both come from the same trinket token rewarded by a garrison mission.
    Didnt include them as they arent very reliable to count on to get before raids.. or even at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tankz0 View Post
    Didnt include them as they arent very reliable to count on to get before raids.. or even at all.
    I've had them completed successfully 4 times so far, but I've yet to see the Bonemaw or Torias trinket. RNG is RNG.

Deleted
    I've had them completed successfully 4 times so far, but I've yet to see the Bonemaw or Torias trinket. RNG is RNG.
    Haha yes indeed ^^

Anyhow, looks like they are better than the heroic dungs ones but worse than the DMC ones

Haha yes indeed ^^

Anyhow, looks like they are better than the heroic dungs ones but worse than the DMC ones
    I'm on mobile until late tomorrow, or else I'd check myself; but is that APL using Scabbard on CD or delaying by 30sec for each BB?

By default it's using it on cd.

Changing it to line up with BB was a 200 dps loss for me on 300 sec fights.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qck View Post
    I'm on mobile until late tomorrow, or else I'd check myself; but is that APL using Scabbard on CD or delaying by 30sec for each BB?
    It delays it for BB

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post

Thanks, felt that way in game also.

Edit:
    It delays it for BB
    So, which is better?

Deleted

For me there were barely a dps difference, i might be doing something wrong tho?

Not delaying is a 200 dps increase both on 300 sec and 450 sec fights for me.

I changed de SoK line from:

use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.bloodbath.up|buff.avatar.up|buff.shield_charge.up|target.time_to_die<15

to:

use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.bloodbath.up|buff.avatar.up|target.time_to_die<15
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    Not delaying is a 200 dps increase both on 300 sec and 450 sec fights for me.

I changed de SoK line from:

use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.bloodbath.up|buff.avatar.up|buff.shield_charge.up|target.time_to_die<15

to:

use_item,name=scabbard_of_kyanos,if=buff.bloodbath.up|buff.avatar.up|target.time_to_die<15
    that changes the line-up with SC though and not BB?

Dont be a fool like me, just get the easily obtained honor trinket. I spent way too much time to finally figure out how to sim individual gear to find out bonemaw was worse. Im talking like over a week of queueing nonstop as tank to get burial grounds clear to 3rd, leave requeue drop after 1st boss if not burial. I feel like such an idiot now.