Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

(Alliance - Durotan) Our Hard Journey - LF New/Exp Raiders

What I'm looking to accomplish is to create a raiding guild that thrives at giving people a chance to raid while be inexperienced. An easy going environment while focusing to become the best you can become with your class and mechanics. After a while I want to find 24 to 25 people that I can feel comfortable bringing into Mythic and then forming a casual Normal run later in the week for those still wishing to raid current content and continue growing as a player.

Raiding Times - Saturday/Sunday/Monday 9pm - 12pm EST

I'm looking for people that want to progress as far as possible in the current tier. To constantly push themselves to the limit. People that understand when they make a mistake and own up to it and then to think about what could they do better (even when it's not your fault).

Additional Information - If you're interested in joining or have questions whisper me in game or add my battle tag Grizzles#1331
    Loot Council

If you're just interested in joining the guild and being an active member you're welcome to whisper me in game, just don't add me on real ID. I don't like too many names in my Real ID.

Raiders must have Mumble and a working mic.

All rolls open and seeking an experienced raid leader.
    Last edited by Sorisong; 2014-12-01 at 11:11 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    All roles are open and first raid is december 6th no matter how many people I have by then.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    First raid December 6th at 9pm est